What chu lisnin too...

jelli

Music Lover
I am listening to "adriana evans" everytime I pull this cd I just grove to it. Its nice from begining to end.

jelli said:
I am listening to "adriana evans" everytime I pull this cd I just grove to it. Its nice from begining to end.

My Adriana Evans CD is one I can not part with. Her music is perfect for any occasion.

Right now, it's Angie Stone's new CD and a mix CD from Hot 97 in New York. The new LL just irks my coworkers. I love it.

I've been in a throwback mode as of late, listening to Al Green's Greatest Hits CD and Marvin Gaye's Here, My Dear.

And I've been giving that new Jadakiss a lot of spin lately.

I?ve been listening to my old Digable Planets cassette.
?.nickel bags?rebirth of slick?jimmi diggin cats?.etc.

I?ll have to check out Adriana Evans though; I?ve been looking for some new music.

saniyya said:
I?ve been listening to my old Digable Planets cassette.
?.nickel bags?rebirth of slick?jimmi diggin cats?.etc.

I?ll have to check out Adriana Evans though; I?ve been looking for some new music.
Adriana came out on 97. You may have a time finding her.

JagGrad said:
1. Donnie Hathaway
2. Calvin Richardson
:lecture: Both speaking truth

I purchased Calvin Richardson's 2:35 pm back in May and I just got around to lisenting to it. I hate that it took me so long to listen to it. I really like.

On another note, has anyone heard of Ricky Fante? He was on GMA the other morning. He had a soulful sound reminding me of Otis Redding. His CD is called Rewind.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001XAOR0/002-5991741-4601666?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

I have been watching DVDs (comedy, action, drama, western, documentary) for the last few weeks. Before then I was listening to old school artists like Aretha Franklin. Last Saturday I bought an Afro-Cuban CD Live in Japan by the Afro-Cuban All-Stars.

Back