What black college has the best looking girls period

All of them have their fare share, from Alcorn to Shaw U...from Delaware State to Florida Memorial.

IMHO...

Southern(OF COURSE)
Spelman
Xavier
FAMU( :ebrow: )
Dillard

At AAMU you are considered the best looking if you are admitted with two of everything. that is eyes, arms, legs and so on.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Boy please, you may as well said Valley. Jackson State does have pretty girls.

The point is, those were the ones attracted to him. Ask him how many so-called stunnas approached his azz..:eek:

Let me answer that.....NONE!

Now off to the club you go......:emlaugh:

Some ofthe finest... Clark Atlanta, Tennessee State, Oakwood. Most of your major city schools (Atlanta, Houston, DC,etc) are going to have alot of fine women.... also private schools... DAMN how did I forget HAMPTON (LAWWWWD)

Ugliest....Jackson State University... all the girls seemed country and fat. The Jsettes may be the only quality girls on campus.

Spelman.... while I was a student at CAU, all the Spelman girls were on that other ish...looked like everyone wanted to be Afrocentric and "over" natural.

CJ, what school was that back in 03 we were watching(that band tape, over your house, when Jamal, Jason, Carrie, and Kimba came down for the game) were EVERYBODY gulls and dudes was ugly? :lol:

CJ, what school was that back in 03 we were watching(that band tape, over your house, when Jamal, Jason, Carrie, and Kimba came down for the game) were EVERYBODY gulls and dudes was ugly? :lol:
N.C. A&T..... but that was just the band folk... its some WOMEN their too... I forgot to add them also.

N.C. A&T..... but that was just the band folk... its some WOMEN their too... I forgot to add them also.

yeah i knew it was just band folk, but since you was talking bout ugly, you took me back but i couldn't remember the school. :lol:

Southern hands down. We have girls from every part of the country/world plus dem bad Southern Louisiana guls.

Ooooh! You ain't lying. Naturally I'm partial to the yard. But SU and Howard both have women from New York to LA and everywhere in between. The Cali girls were so model fine, and the TX girls so thick in the right places (I knew 100 Beyonces before Destiny's Child was in Jr. high), Chicago crew all I could say was DAMN!!! and FLA brought those 6 ft tall toned beauties (Jax, U remember Goldie and her sister and the crew from MIa), and on top of all that you still have the best of Louisiana, with pretty little mamas so yella that they glow in the dark, and sexy dark stallions so black that if you pour hot water on them you would get coffee. Damn I miss the yard, where variety is truly "The Spice of Life.

Ooooh! You ain't lying. Naturally I'm partial to the yard. But SU and Howard both have women from New York to LA and everywhere in between. The Cali girls were so model fine, and the TX girls so thick in the right places (I knew 100 Beyonces before Destiny's Child was in Jr. high), Chicago crew all I could say was DAMN!!! and FLA brought those 6 ft tall toned beauties (Jax, U remember Goldie and her sister and the crew from MIa), and on top of all that you still have the best of Louisiana, with pretty little mamas so yella that they glow in the dark, and sexy dark stallions so black that if you pour hot water on them you would get coffee. Damn I miss the yard, where variety is truly "The Spice of Life.

Goldie!!! Yes Lord, that thang was fine as hell! And, her Miami crew was as beautiful and indecent as Luke would allow.

What about the Opelousas influx? That beauty is criminal.
And, the twins from Lafayette - Keisha and Kaisha.
And, the 1991 and 1993 Dancing Dolls...
Shiiiid, the 1991 Cheerleaders.

Southern University has the most beautiful HBCU women. Period.

Then, Hampton, Xavier, and Texas Southern.

DO I?? Lawd ham mercy...do I!! You remember Gwana(from N.O) who was a dancing doll in 93? She was fione as hayle and those Nelson sisters from Lafayette. Can I say USL has the best looking women too? :lol: :lol:

And naturally you would say Howard...for the same reason I said Dillard...cause both of our big sisters went there. :lol:

Goldie!!! Yes Lord, that thang was fine as hell! And, her Miami crew was as beautiful and indecent as Luke would allow.

The ones from Opelousas. CLAUDE HAM MERCY!!!

Mane what?? We was all up there at the same time. And a couple of those quiet and crazy chicks from Ferriday that stayed in the villa? Yes sir!!!

And how could I forget Texas Southern...YES SIR! :ebrow:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The ones from Opelousas. CLAUDE HAM MERCY!!!

Mane what?? We was all up there at the same time. And a couple of those quiet and crazy chicks from Ferriday that stayed in the villa? Yes sir!!!

And how could I forget Texas Southern...YES SIR! :ebrow:

Yeah, but now TxSU is mostly Mexican. They still have a fair share, but the hispanics have taken that mugg over(not that I mind a little Goyo in my beans and rice:ebrow: , Just don't fry the beans)

Yes the 91-93 Dolls were grown azz women!! And Kiesha & Kaisha( and their cousin April Sonnier) made Halle Berry look average at best!

They put that fence and security booth up as soon as I found that out too.

I'm always left out looking in.

I never understood was the gate to keep us out, or to keep them in?

I spent my fair share of time on the Tougaloo campus. It was a nice place to visit, but beyond a little site seeing, I didn't like to hang there too long.

I spent my fair share of time on the Tougaloo campus. It was a nice place to visit, but beyond a little site seeing, I didn't like to hang there too long.
Well Abe, atleast you got a chance to site see. They never gave me a chance and I never knew anyone on campus for the security guard to call to let me on. I remember I got about 2 - 3 of my boys to go over there and we knew we were going to holla at some females. You should have the look on our faces when we saw that booth and flashed our Jackson State ID cards and the security guard asked us who did we come to see. Me being me, I said the females.

WRONG ANSWER! :mad:

Keep out the HOODIES that may be passing by. :nod:
They just want to see every car that comes on campus.:nod:

Well Abe, atleast you got a chance to site see. They never gave me a chance and I never knew anyone on campus for the security guard to call to let me on. I remember I got about 2 - 3 of my boys to go over there and we knew we were going to holla at some females. You should have the look on our faces when we saw that booth and flashed our Jackson State ID cards and the security guard asked us who did we come to see. Me being me, I said the females.

WRONG ANSWER!
:mad:

Alway's have a NAME and DORM of a student.:nod:
A worker's name is alway's a ticket in.....................AUTOMATIC WAVE IN. :lol:
You would have been waved through.

You PANICKED.......................Stay cool under questioning. :lol:

Back