Warndayln....errr, DtownJag, don't thank I aint forgot.

M

Makaho Bedrock

Warndalyn....errr, DtownJag, don't thank I aint forgot.

A while back on TSPN I offered you a night on the town via the MakaExpress Travel Agency.

I was to fly you to the destination of your choice in the continental United States (as long as Southwest goes there) and once there you would have been treated ot a night of Wining and Dining at various locations like the Local V.F.W., any Chittlin Loaf franchise affiliates and the most exclusive residence accodations of Le "Comfort Inn".

You would have also been given a shopping spree ($30 gift certificate) to any exclusive French boutique such as Targhet' and Penye's'. I even put on layaway a Lime Green 5 button suit with matching Derby from the "Fashion Corner" @ 101 E. Capital St. in Jackson for the event.

I need to know something really soon because Bruce-Bruce was coming to Jackson soon and he had his eye on the same suit.

But, nooooo....you wanna ingnore a brutha!!

Is this how you treat the owner of the world's "Sexiest Beer Belly"??
PLEASE EXPLAIN THE SILENCE !!!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:
:D :D :D

boy you wild.......a girl surely can't say NO to an offer as such.

When do I have to book my flight?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Anytime in June is good with me....
The Royalties from my chittlin loaf recipie will be paid to me and I will have more disposable income.

Im also thinking about gettin some new art for the crib...I have had this velvet Elvis and Dogs Playing pool for a while now. I think Im gonna upgrade to the Black Jesus or Black Last Supper!!

:D :D :D

This man is el-stupido !!

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

You would have also been given a shopping spree ($30 gift certificate) to any exclusive French boutique such as Targhet' and Penye's'.

Now Targhet'.....that's some fine shopping. I hear that the red bullseye is in this year..

:D

Hey PhatusBackus

Makaho,

Your er um, chitlin' loaf sounds scrumptous. I can't wait to try it. :uhoh:

So, you say some time in June huh? That's cool, I won't have to worry about a babysitter.

:D:D:D

and another thang Makaho, you go back and edit your topic. My name is spelled "Warndalyn".

Thank You,
DTJ

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
and another thang Makaho, you go back and edit your topic. My name is spelled "Warndalyn".

Thank You,
DTJ

Aww, ISHT I know MoFo's is down right now, but you don't have to be a Grammar Nazi. Besides you know who I was talking about Sugar Drawers.:p :p :p

Back