Vernon not out for the year....oh oh!

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
Wafb TV just reported that the mri came back negative and that James "who's ya daddy" Vernon will sit out homecoming and should be ready to go against TSU. Also Monte "Breck" Ackley will be playing with a cast.

:licky:

bluedog said:
Wafb TV just reported that the mri came back negative and that James "who's ya daddy" Vernon will sit out homecoming and should be ready to go against TSU. Also Monte "Breck" Ackley will be playing with a cast.

:licky:

Blue,
I figured he wasn't too badly hurt when I saw Vernon on the sideline walking without the use of crutches and what not. That alone, to me, was a good sign. He should be good to go with two weeks of rest for TSU. Heck, I'll venture to say if Pete 'nem feel confident they can do things without James, he might not be seen until that annual arse kicking Grambling gets after thanksgiving...

Ackley got hurt on the last play, right? Despite getting his arm broke, it's good to see him and Colby Miller go after ya boy who threw that ball away at the sight of kickers. :teleport:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Journalist said:
Blue,
I figured he wasn't too badly hurt when I saw Vernon on the sideline walking without the use of crutches and what not. That alone, to me, was a good sign. He should be good to go with two weeks of rest for TSU. Heck, I'll venture to say if Pete 'nem feel confident they can do things without James, he might not be seen until that annual arse kicking Grambling gets after thanksgiving...

Ackley got hurt on the last play, right? Despite getting his arm broke, it's good to see him and Colby Miller go after ya boy who threw that ball away at the sight of kickers. :teleport:
Co-sign

Thank GOD. JV is our passing offense. Teams double and triple team him leaving other wr's open. When he left the game our passing offense was next to nothing.

Journalist said:

I'm insulted....lol

Seriously, one of Alcorn's coaches has a hard-arse shin bone. Either that or he has a pretty good pop knot on it himself.

Vernon--Get well soon My boy :nod2:
Holmes---seems to be doing better, but if he's not ready to go for the TSU game
Bayou ASSKIC should be a treat.

JagGrad said:
Vernon--Get well soon My boy :nod2:
Holmes---seems to be doing better, but if he's not ready to go for the TSU game
Bayou ASSKIC should be a treat.

If Holmes is 100% for the BC, along with Vernon, this game can get really ugly.

WOW, what great news!!! Thanks for sharing, bluedog. :tup:

My prayers are being answered...get well JV and Ack. :jump:

Back