UPSET OF THE WEEK II

G-Man75

Will PV upset SU again this week? Or, will Grambling upset Washington State? Maybe both upsets will happen.......... What yawl think????

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Southern 35 PVU 17

Washington State 56 Grabmling 7 (against their second team)

As I said in the other thread, it would be great if GSU won... but after seeing WSU throttle Nevada 55-21, it aint looking good...

Naaa,

The UPSET of the week will be:

UAPB over Alabama State

UAPB backs are against the wall and anything can and will happen. If we protect the ball and quit helping the other team, we got a fantastic chance!!!

philharmonic said:
Naaa,

The UPSET of the week will be:

UAPB over Alabama State

If we protect the ball and quit helping the other team, we got a fantastic chance!!!
I agree with you, I will be there to see this upset... :spin:

Uhhh....excuse me! A win against against the Icon is an upset. A win against Wash. State is expected.

Hell, we own the Pac-10.

I believe gram can pull the upset of wash st. I like fassit and bins. Remember Bins is an oregon transfer so he knows about wash st. I like our chances. If we can stop the run the game should be interesting. I would be happy if we make it a game and not a rout.

Gram 37
Wash. st. 35

STC_60 said:
I believe gram can pull the upset of wash st. I like fassit and bins. Remember Bins is an oregon transfer so he knows about wash st. I like our chances. If we can stop the run the game should be interesting. I would be happy if we make it a game and not a rout.

Gram 37
Wash. st. 35

Although I hope GSU can keep up with WSU, it is going to be difficult. From what I saw of them against Nevada, Grambling better get their track shoes on. The run will be the least of your problems. They aired it out. Those WSU WRs are legit NFL type talent. I had no idea on how much speed they have. Also their defense is fast. I hope Bruce can still scramble. Good Luck.

JR said:
Although I hope GSU can keep up with WSU, it is going to be difficult. From what I saw of them against Nevada, Grambling better get their track shoes on. The run will be the least of your problems. They aired it out. Those WSU WRs are legit NFL type talent. I had no idea on how much speed they have. Also their defense is fast. I hope Bruce can still scramble. Good Luck.

I believe our front four can get pressure on them. I am confident in fassit and bins. I believe we have the swac best corners on our team. I think fassit or bins can stay with their rec. My problem is when they go to their secondary or third rec. who will we have on him? I still like our chances. Bruce is much more mobile than he has ever been. Folks will be suprised when they see bruce in person around the swac. I believe bruce is ready to make that next step upwards. I am anxious for the game to get here.

GSU can win because:

1.) WSU may be overconfident
2.) GSU enters with a great attitude
3.) GSU is a better team overall than Nevada
4.) Idaho, a team WSU struggled against, did not fare well against a poor UNLV team this past weekend
5.) The players not eligible last week for GSU will be eligible this week (receives, defenders, etc.)
6.) BrucEugene

JR said:

I saw that game Friday night also. I want Gram to go in there play ball and do their best. I have purposely avoided making comments. You are correct in your ascertion that this is a very good ball club.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Wishfull thinking to thing Gram will beat WSU. I would love to see that happen but it ain't happening.

jag4life said:
What does that have to do with Washington State in 2005?
Same as what does SU winning 8 Classics in a row have to do with '04 and '05 Grambling teams? NOTHING!!!!! :confused:

Back