Update on Ticket Sales for State Fair Showdown

Wait a dayamed minute. That was Shreveport. Y'all had 50 more fans than we did, shit.

Post your "SU doesn't like Shreveport excuse" here--->_________________________________________________________________________ smh

This is the part where they start counting RVs

F2BCF0D4-BD68-4CF2-AF18-82C1350DDA47.jpeg
Wait a dayamed minute. That was Shreveport. Y'all had 50 more fans than we did, shit.

Post your "SU doesn't like Shreveport excuse" here--->_________________________________________________________________________ smh
I was waiting on one of y’all to post that bs.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That's before the game even started....

5115862489_e94c020d62_z.jpg

i was at that game as always, I can pull up highlights. The crowd was 95% SU.

Last edited:

I correct self. PV fans had more than SU that game. My memory fades but I did recall the home side being more full than the visitors side.

Lets ask a neutral party.... @GRAM4LIFE What do you recall sir? And thanks for coming out to watch us beat SU. I recall that game vividly now because my lil' cousin was in his SR yr @ SU @ WR and he was all emotional about the loss smh. Q blocked a punt in the endzone, etc...

I correct self. PV fans had more than SU that game. My memory fades but I did recall the home side being more full than the visitors side.

Lets ask a neutral party.... @GRAM4LIFE What do you recall sir? And thanks for coming out to watch us beat SU. I recall that game vividly now because my lil' cousin was in his SR yr @ SU @ WR and he was all emotional about the loss smh. Q blocked a punt in the endzone, etc...
That’s BS

And SU won that game also

I will just say this. I went to every SWAC game in Shreveport. For this game, my group sat in the corner of the end zone closer to the PV fans. The general comment was how there wasn’t a lot of SU fans and I commented that they claim to not like Shreveport.

Side Note: I partied with some friends and PV folk that night at Josh’s Lounge. PV’s current Athletic Director was there. It was a good damn time.

I will just say this. I went to every SWAC game in Shreveport. For this game, my group sat in the corner of the end zone closer to the PV fans. The general comment was how there wasn’t a lot of SU fans and I commented that they claim to not like Shreveport.

Side Note: I partied with some friends and PV folk that night at Josh’s Lounge. PV’s current Athletic Director was there. It was a good damn time.
Couldn’t have been 2012, because no PV folks were at this game.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We aren’t talking the same game, because SU won this game. It wasn’t a 1,000 people on PV side.
2010 was Q’s sr yr and I recall him blocking a punt and LaQ SU WR feeling some type of was after the loss. Our current AD was interim that yr as well. Not sure of other years.

The only numbers that count now is 38-0....LOL. I'll bet a dollar to a dime everyone in this thread are familiar with those numbers and not much research is required....(zero unlike 1 is not even a lonely number because it's only an aspiration for upward mobility...LOL)

Wrong again... PV smashed y'all 49-29 in 2012 and the attendance was 12223 for that game.
Ain’t no wrong again , but I must have confused years. Thinking about it, It was the last time we played PV in Shreveport. Couldn’t have been 2012 because I think Worm was the DC at that point, and I remember talking to our previous DC at the game.

Back