UnSmAcKaBlE

Hello SWAC World

Let me start this thread off with a little poem:

Yea though I walk through the valley of the SWAC
I will fear no smack
My poor team has lost 16 games in a row
and there is no doubt that this is truly wack!
However, in my humble and fetal position
I realize how Prarie View has felt throughout their
perilous situation
And if I am allowed, I would like to borrow one of
Their most famous slogans by saying that
ALCORN WILL NOT ALWAYS BE DOWN!

As my above poem reads, I can honestly say I have dodged the SWAC board many seasons because I feared smack. However, I had a recent revelation that has allowed me to grace this wondeful board. The revelation was simple--If you have lost 16 games in a row which includes a loss to Prarie View, how can smack affect you? Therefore, I climbed faithfully into the world of the Smack board in order to face my smack like a man.

I have noticed that a lot of people in the SWAC feel like Alcorn has a chance of winning a couple of games. However, I can honestly say that I am not one of them. The only game we may possibly win will be against Prarie View and I only say that because it is our homecoming game. I wish I could be more upbeat but I just do not have ample faith in our head coach to believe in winning at this point.

As for my thoughts on who is truly going to be in the hunt for the SWAC Title, I have listed my predictions below:

1. Jackson State University should win the SWAC this year. They had a very young team and quarterback last year and with a little maturity, they should once again rule the SWAC.

2. Southern University had their first subpar football season in a number of years but because Richardson is such a fine coach, I know that they will be in contention especially because of their mastery over their instate rival Grambling.

3. Grambling State University will do well because they have a solid defense but because of Southern they undoutedly will fail in obtaing the SWAC title.

4. Alabama State University will again be in the hunt because of their new coach. I know that this is a shocking prediction to most but Cole turned around Tennessee State and he will do the same for Alabama State.

5. Texas Southern and Arkansas Pine Bluff will also do well. Texas Southern will live and die by the health of their quarterback and Arkansas Pine bluff will live and die by their running game. However, both of these teams have an uncanny aptitude for losing the big game against the normal SWAC powerhouses listed above.

6. Alabama A&M will lower this year because they will lose to Alabama State in the SWAC East. However, I do give them credit for representing themselves so well on the smack board even though they have never won a SWAC title or put together a stellar record. The quick analysis is that they will have to get a new coach because contrary to popular beief if you lose as a head coach in division I-A you will also lose in division I-AA football.

7. Mississippi Valley will not do well but they will improve upon last years record because their coach has to improve somewhat.

8. Prairie View and Alcorn bring up the rear and they both will fight valiantly to decide who will be the perennial SWAC doormat.

I hope you fellow smack board members enjoyed this little analysis and we will all soon know who is running the SWAC because the season is less than 2 months away!

Maybe he should be called the fan with no brain...,

Originally posted by The Fan With No Name

6. Alabama A&M will lower this year because they will lose to Alabama State in the SWAC East. However, I do give them credit for representing themselves so well on the smack board even though they have never won a SWAC title or put together a stellar record. The quick analysis is that they will have to get a new coach because contrary to popular beief if you lose as a head coach in division I-A you will also lose in division I-AA football.

<--Adding the fan with no name to my prayer list:rolleyes:

No Name, you're alright w/ me bruh!

I wish the former Braves' well this fall.

I'm trying to make your homecoming this fall.

robber and Earle can yall check this fellow out to see if he is a latrine lawyer or a real lawyer before I smack him. Ask his one of those hidden law fraternity questions and let me know.

3. Grambling State University will do well because they have a solid defense but because of Southern they undoutedly will fail in obtaing the SWAC title.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok GSU lost to Southern last year. Grambling still became SWAC Champions. Ugh, "Fan Who Is Lame" do us all a favor. Go back to the SANDPIT that you call a school and jack off Or should I say go play with a Jerbal.

Dr. Sweetie

I know Grambling won the SWAC title last year. THESE ARE PREDICTIONS FOR THIS YEAR--DUH.

Also, since your name involves sweet, I would assume you know what to do with the gerbil better than I do.

Underdog and the A&M kennel

With all the football SWAC titles you have amassed since joining the SWAC, it is no wonder that Alabama A&M is the feared SWAC powerhouse that they are today!

A bit of advice...

Be quiet until BBall season! Your chances for a title are slim there, but ATLEAST YOU'LL HAVE SOME HOPE! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

NO Name is a very intelligent and perceptive person.

Did you see how quickly he picked up on "Sweets"

And he already knows how much of a loser 0-7 is.

What a guy.

No Name is on his way to greatness. He already knows that A&M is SLAW, and JSU is going to win the SWAC! Damn, that dude is alright with me.:D

The "TRUTH" is in the house!!!

Fan With No Name,

I see it didn't take you long to tear into some of the nobodies on this board.

And that name and signature is insane.:D

Originally posted by The Fan With No Name
Dr. Sweetie

Also, since your name involves sweet, I would assume you know what to do with the gerbil better than I do.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back