UGA vs AU

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
To Hell with Georgia!
buzz_sting.gif

Ramblin Wreck of Georgia Tech 27
Georgia 24

next week prediction

We'll see......UGA is overrated and record goes out the window with this game anyway. Their offense is on a wing and a prayer and their defense against the run is horrible.

I'm kinda impartial between who I wanna support. I'm a techie but I have 10 teammates from my high school team playin for UGA.

P.S. Mighty Hornet....for those of ya'll who said LaGrange High had fallen off......we'll be winning our 2nd state title in a row come December. 26 game winning streak and counting. Outscored opponents 354-73 over the season.

un,
Tech will get blown out by Ga (both of 'em are sorry, but tech is extra sorry). AJ Sucks is one of the worst QBs in the country!

As far as LaGrange, you better hope they don't have to face a team from south GA.

GR,
That wasn't a push in the back. Dude just went up strong and got the ball.

I doubt if UGA will blow anybody out for the rest of the season very seriously. And any team from South GA like who? Only team down there worth mentioning is Valdosta.

Originally posted by unknown1
P.S. Mighty Hornet....for those of ya'll who said LaGrange High had fallen off......we'll be winning our 2nd state title in a row come December. 26 game winning streak and counting. Outscored opponents 354-73 over the season.
bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ummm unknown,
what da hell happened to LaGrange?

:emlaugh::emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
First of all they got stiffed being the #1 ranked team in the state and having to travel to the #3 ranked team. Secondly, a touchdown with 40 seconds left to play in the game was called back on a "controversial" block in the back.

Back