UAPB folks: Being serious though....

can one of ya'll aspire to bring plenty of drank when ya'll come to Houston.... because i aspire to swing through ya'll hotel and get pretty f@%ked up!!!

.... anyway carry on with all your aspirations:D

:lmao:

You must be aspiring pretty low, because knowing the Chancellor and the BD, M4 will MOST LIKELY be on the buses heading North 2 hours after the game is over ...

You might be able to hitch a ride, though ...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man I was tryin to tell people it dont matter whats your gender you gone get yo respect. Dem girls are TRUE to the heart the only two girls at that all dem *****s came in a left them all by themselves and they hung in thier till the end. One of them was telling me that they got a crab coming and they said its easy if yall did it, buddy don't know yet buddy gone find out real soon. They girls and all but they know EVERY peice of music UAPB gave them and i can put n-e thing on that.
The seasons here believe it or not and we are ready to play all of us. So Anika are you ready?:) :) :D :D

Originally posted by blowfofun
Man I was tryin to tell people it dont matter whats your gender you gone get yo respect. Dem girls are TRUE to the heart the only two girls at that all dem *****s came in a left them all by themselves and they hung in thier till the end. One of them was telling me that they got a crab coming and they said its easy if yall did it, buddy don't know yet buddy gone find out real soon. They girls and all but they know EVERY peice of music UAPB gave them and i can put n-e thing on that.
The seasons here believe it or not and we are ready to play all of us. So Anika are you ready?:) :) :D :D

Hopefully I'll be back in the bluff in September, (Trying to get my License back and a truck) but ya boy will be back to play either Trumpet or F-horn

Gone but not forgottin
D.G. Steelo

Originally posted by solophone96
can one of ya'll aspire to bring plenty of drank when ya'll come to Houston.... because i aspire to swing through ya'll hotel and get pretty f@%ked up!!!

.... anyway carry on with all your aspirations:D

Vinita, we are staying 2 nights in Houston

I got $5 on the :cool: $50 on the drank.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Magnificent Mello!!!!!! Phone!!!!!!

Back