UAPB folks: Being serious though....

Hey peeps!!
That time is near, that's right the fall!! Marching season! Traveling, practicing for hours at a time, kickin it on away trips and eating for free. Yall know we have went through some things in the band this past year, hell what band doesn't. My question to yall is (as well as myself) what do yall plan to do this year to help motivate the band, keep it crunk (enjoyable) or as Graham would say, "Keep the morale up!" Hud I even want your input). Crabs if you read this and you are coming to the Bluff. What do you plan to bring to the band this year? :confused:

I plan to be responsible for my actions, try to respect my authorities and who ever the drummajors are (even if they are slaw:rolleyes:), and still keep it crunk regardless of what changes may occur, becasue there will be changes.:cool: :cool:

i know i'm not in your band and all.............

but the last statement, asking crabs what they can bring to the band...................nuthin but they *****es.....no crab can come in and make an instant contribution....this aint drUmline:smash: :smash:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: i know i'm not in your band and all.............

Originally posted by C-Murder
but the last statement, asking crabs what they can bring to the band...................nuthin but they *****es.....no crab can come in and make an instant contribution....this aint drUmline:smash: :smash:

:rolleyes: Dude, I know crabs an't change the band! That was just seing where they mind is, and like you said yourself you are not in our band. That tass will still get crabbed in M4, bess believe me:nod2:

little lady, i been through things at southern that might make you throw up.............your band would be a breeze for me trust me, some of the dudes i went to high school with thats were and are in your band, are as real as a 3 dollar bill, none of them couldve gone through what i went through at southern and you wouldnt last a minute here..............:smh: :smh:

p.s. i had a full scholarship to go to your school but i CHOSE to go to southern......................now think about that

MY MY MY!

That's something I can't believe, C-Murder. I could have sworn that "There is absolutely no hazing in the Southern University Band"............:D

Re: Re: i know i'm not in your band and all.............

Originally posted by KaTAUstrophic_Tone
:rolleyes: Dude, I know crabs an't change the band! That was just seing where they mind is, and like you said yourself you are not in our band. That tass will still get crabbed in M4, bess believe me:nod2:

little lady, i been through things at southern that might make you throw up.............your band would be a breeze for me trust me, some of the dudes i went to high school with thats were and are in your band, are as real as a 3 dollar bill, none of them couldve gone through what i went through at southern and you wouldnt last a minute here..............:smh: :smh:

p.s. i had a full scholarship to go to your school but i CHOSE to go to southern......................now think about that

You are missing the whole point I'm trying to get across, I was talking to my peeps . If you want to testify about your experience at Southern, which nobody questioned, then create a post called " c- murder's testimony" so those who care can read it cause I'm not one of them. The comment made about crabbing was directed towards:idea: crabs?! .
:)

You went to whitehaven right?? You would be suprised what *****s can take. Larry Tenort might look like a weakling, but I couldnt tell when he was a crab. I thought Darnell was gay myself, but he has been through hell and back, plus he is an ALPHA. Just because they look weak, dont judge a book by its cover. Whatever happened at Southern is all good and I respect. PB being a breeze is funny, that is good to think that lol. PB doesnt breed punks either dogg, take it from the horses mouth. And we dont want to get on it about PSI, lol thats a another story.......:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Oh and Kataustraohic tone would make it at Southern as well me and most nigs I know in our band...

Originally posted by GoodFella
You went to whitehaven right?? You would be suprised what *****s can take. Larry Tenort might look like a weakling, but I couldnt tell when he was a crab. I thought Darnell was gay myself, but he has been through hell and back, plus he is an ALPHA. Just because they look weak, dont judge a book by its cover. Whatever happened at Southern is all good and I respect. But PB doesnt breed punks either, take it from the horses mouth. And we dont want to get on it about PSI, lol thats a another story.......

He went to Whitehaven, need not hear no more:rolleyes: ( just jivin ya;) )
But he's real about that. Tenort got that tass drove and i wasn't there to see it cause he was still getting drove my crab year! And my CB, Tiny, can vouche for crabbin at PB cause he ain't no punch itch. Him or Artrell so...
But this ain't the point of my post:topic: back to the subject at hand....

Originally posted by KaTAUstrophic_Tone
Hey peeps!!
That time is near, that's right the fall!! Marching season! Traveling, practicing for hours at a time, kickin it on away trips and eating for free. Yall know we have went through some things in the band this past year, hell what band doesn't. My question to yall is (as well as myself) what do yall plan to do this year to help motivate the band, keep it crunk (enjoyable) or as Graham would say, "Keep the morale up!" Hud I even want your input). Crabs if you read this and you are coming to the Bluff. What do you plan to bring to the band this year? :confused:

I plan to be responsible for my actions, try to respect my authorities and who ever the drummajors are (even if they are slaw:rolleyes:), and still keep it crunk regardless of what changes may occur, becasue there will be changes.:cool: :cool:
I admire what you are doing.

I know if I came back to the bluff, I would have to change my whole outlook, and many people can vouche for me, when I was at the Bluff, I was the loud and obnoctious dude, alway screaming funny ish to make people laugh ( remember Triple 6), but now that I've been away for a minute, it feels like I fell off, on my instrument, my marching skill, the whole 9, but as far as Tenort, I can honestly say that, I respect that man for the simple fact, that I am one of the people that used to do him wrong, from Burnin' his t-shirt with him still in it, from makin him smoke paper, ya know the whole ya dig. but the dude was never scared to fight none of us, even though he'll get his arse whooped, we still honored that dude, now for new crabs comin in,, just be yaself and try not to do to much to make peeps like you, cause you will get burned,..... like Tenort.
P.S. My nigg tre right the Bluff Breed trill niggs, Ask the Goodfellas, ask Coleone Inc, Ask GFC lil nigg, we aint never scared.

GBNF

D.G. Steezo"Words from a NON-Fraturnal person"

Originally posted by DonGiovonni
I know if I came back to the bluff, I would have to change my whole outlook, and many people can vouche for me, when I was at the Bluff, I was the loud and obnoctious dude, alway screaming funny ish to make people laugh ( remember Triple 6), but now that I've been away for a minute, it feels like I fell off, on my instrument, my marching skill, the whole 9, but as far as Tenort, I can honestly say that, I respect that man for the simple fact, that I am one of the people that used to do him wrong, from Burnin' his t-shirt with him still in it, from makin him smoke paper, ya know the whole ya dig. but the dude was never scared to fight none of us, even though he'll get his arse whooped, we still honored that dude, now for new crabs comin in,, just be yaself and try not to do to much to make peeps like you, cause you will get burned,..... like Tenort.
P.S. My nigg tre right the Bluff Breed trill niggs, Ask the Goodfellas, ask Coleone Inc, Ask GFC lil nigg, we aint never scared.

GBNF

D.G. Steezo"Words from a NON-Fraturnal person"

GFC :cool:...:nod2: already.Ken you crazy, i remeber "triple 6" and what that nigg James started "strudel" that ish use to keep band rehersal krunk.

And crabs that is true. Your gonna get to college and be crunk because you are away from home. Don't trust eerybody, take your time you got a whole college career to experience stuff. Oh yeah and uh, take you work seriously your first year so you can come back an upperclassman.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
tenort...............its a shame what can happen to people.........:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
that was funny about burnin tenorts **** .....while he was still in it..... im done.....carry on......

and you cant say that you anybody can make it at southern....... trust me you have no idea..............

i will try my best to respect all the authority figure and drum majors even though they are gay and lame , i pray that the band has more heart. i will try my best not to get kicked out, and try to deal with working under a knew band director if we have one. To Mr. Sam Griffin i hope you go back to that old landmark.......

Man, please... You are not the first person to choose one school over another. You are not the first person to turn down a scholarship here and take a scholarship there. There are kids each year who choose to stay in school instead of entering the NBA to make millions. So, this means nothing but a matter of personal preference.

I thought about that, c-murder ... and this is what I came up with ...
B. F. D.!!!

You aren't the FIRST person who CHOSE one school over another, and you won't be the LAST! wtf? You think someone gives a hornet's ass where you CHOSE to go? My guess is it wasn't a great loss to the M4, because you weren't the last musician ever made, either!

Okay ... sorry to get :topic: ... what were y'all saying?

LOL@ Frat Sperm and Nita rolling up on young Frat from SU.

It's all good. All us Jukes young and old don't think no one could have made it at SU. Just our attitude our guess. No harm, no foul. Besides there is no hazing at SU anyway. So it shouldn't be too hard. :D :cool:

keepin it pimpin

Well azz for me I guess I will try to be a better roll model for the incoming freshman. This is my coming up on my forth year so i'm going out with a bang.

Originally posted by Vinita
I thought about that, c-murder ... and this is what I came up with ...
B. F. D.!!!

You aren't the FIRST person who CHOSE one school over another, and you won't be the LAST! wtf? You think someone gives a hornet's ass where you CHOSE to go? My guess is it wasn't a great loss to the M4, because you weren't the last musician ever made, either!

Okay ... sorry to get :topic: ... what were y'all saying?
somebody needs a valium!!!!!

Originally posted by GoodFella
You went to whitehaven right?? You would be suprised what *****s can take. Larry Tenort might look like a weakling, but I couldnt tell when he was a crab. I thought Darnell was gay myself, but he has been through hell and back, plus he is an ALPHA. Just because they look weak, dont judge a book by its cover. Whatever happened at Southern is all good and I respect. PB being a breeze is funny, that is good to think that lol. PB doesnt breed punks either dogg, take it from the horses mouth. And we dont want to get on it about PSI, lol thats a another story.......:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Oh and Kataustraohic tone would make it at Southern as well me and most nigs I know in our band...

lmao@tenort...smh .forget that..how about Cadance n Mikeshell...smh..them some soldiers cause....:eek2: ..but pb aint no cake walk..even i had my run ins...smh@da bus trips..and makin me play "open chest" all the way to st louis..:eek2: ...but hey...imma stronger person now:D

Back