U. S. Education Secretary Appoints JSU President

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Jackson State University President Ronald Mason, Jr. was tapped recently by U.S. Secretary of Education Rod Paige to serve on the National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity. The Committee?s responsibility is to advise the Secretary of Education on issues of accreditation and institutional eligibility.

Mason will serve on the committee until September 30, 2004.
?I am honored to serve in this capacity and to help shape education policy at the national level, ? Mason said.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You can Join too M.D.

Originally posted by MightyDog
What is your card #?

What is the cost of membership these days?

Yeah, right I'm gonna set that out in a public forum. I also have a membership # to Kappa Alpha Psi, and I won't reveal that either. But it costs nothing to be an unofficial member of any party which most of us are unless you count election time and when it comes to donating funds to a desired candidate.

However, it costs 30 pieces of SILVER to join the Democratic Party. :D :D :D

Originally posted by mighty hornet

Please tell me it's not because JSU's President has been appointed to one of a thousand committees.
:D

Naw MH, I just like to put in jabs from time to time. I'm on a national membership drive via the Swacpage. You can join too. Now if I can just convince Alan Keyes to get a decent haircut then that might help in our endeavors. :D

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
You can join too.
Thanks for the invite but I choose to remain an independent thinker! :D

btw, since you're on a membership drive on the SwacPage, maybe you can get Keyes to make an appearance here. I need the laughs!!!!

Originally posted by MightyDog
You are not a Republican until you pay your $2500. Consider yourself a voter at this point.

Thank you for enlightening me as to my Party affilliation MD.

I will convey this via the next meeting I have with the Hind's county Black Republicans...The MS Capital City Young Republicans...and the Mississippi Republican Party...
All of which have accepted my membership dues for the past 3 years. :D

Bedrock, you may want to consider after you pay your dues one of those paid jobs in the Republican Party. All Enron Republicans got paid well. People who vote Republican lost their life savings.

Back