Two Signs When You Know Some $hit About to Go Down

What was the point, "you" couldn't grab and wrap it in your hand.

At first I was like “man this byach think it’s Halloween”…..then she wrapped that hair in a poney tail and I blacked out. I came to and we both were lying flat in the bed but naked. She looked at my spoon and that sucka was limp. She said “can we order some fried chicken to be delivered.” Man we both answered the door but naked wrapped in a comforter and ate on the sofa. Man she farted by accident and shidddddd round two. Man I was hitting from the back and grabbed the whig trying to pull her hair and I slipped out the puddin.

LMAO!!!

When a woman calls you over because she thinks someone is trying to break in to her apartment...late at night on a work day at that.

Hmmm, did you call the police. No, not yet. I just feel better if you come over first.

Man did I tell yall that story about me and chick who like to do role playing and she wanted me to dress up like im robbing her house and I had on a ski mask. Man so she love role playing. So she wanted to act like she met me at the club and I was stalking her. So basically I followed her back to her house. She told what window she was leaving open. So my ass climb in the window with a ski mask on. I get thirsty because that damn window wasn’t no joke. So I’m drinking some Gatorade and I guess the neighbor saw me. I go upstairs and we do out role play. Well I go back downstairs but naked with ski mask over and drink some more gateorade. She comes downstairs in her night gown and makes me some pancakes. My ass still has the ski mask on. Man I hear the police and we both looking out the window and I have the damn ski mask on. The cops run out the car and she tells me “ni$$a take the damn mask off.”

Mannnnnnn those cops laughed like a MOFO!!!! Why….the chick was a cop!!!!

Real talk. A lot of men have never danced with the Devil. Be careful on do what you ask for because he'll give it to you. It's some women out you get in that bed with and you'll be spinning all your life. They put that thang on you and you'll be caught up in something that'll take you down a path you can't get off of. incubus and succubus are real....

Real talk. A lot of men have never danced with the Devil. Be careful on do what you ask for because he'll give it to you. It's some women out you get in that bed with and you'll be spinning all your life. They put that thang on you and you'll be caught up in something that'll take you down a path you can't get off of. incubus and succubus are real....

Man I used to follow a chick on Instagram that was a self described succubus. She was so fine. I started researching some of the stuff she was saying and one day she had picture that she described “End of the Day” where she took off her human skin and was the devil. Man I stopped following her QUICKLY!!!!

Back