TSPN poster you have felt sorry for

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post is going to get worser...

Phatback for having to be an Annie Mae fan by marraige.....

Grameron...he may be a Teenager before he sees JSU win a SWAC title.

A&M for claiming to be a B-0ball powerhouse, yet don't have a single player of note to make the league

D-Nice..........just because he sucks!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Blacknbengal
I truly feel sorry for Suge having to endure his diet while being at the reunion. Now that really hurts me. All that chicken to be going around. :smh:

LOL.....Oh my dayum....i'm actually laughin at one of his posts. It's gonna snow..

Re: DTown I've got to find that middle finger

Originally posted by kellis
For everybody who keeps putting my name in the mix.

Please do Ms. Lady....cuz I feel sorry for the next mofo that brings mine up.

Re: I found it....

Originally posted by kellis
Get Ready and Tigerpride.....

cf5image.gif

Now, let me co-sign on this.

D-town for being the butt of so many sorry for post!

BlackNBean....for having all those post and finally, getting some one to laugh at one...maybe now he can even get some mafia support!

Robbers wife, for having to endure his moods after the frequent JSU losses!

JR and Mighty Hornet at the ATL reunion....for having one too many to drink and thinking the louder they talk, the more they would convince other people that their teams would win.

That old pimp that fell in the chair...actually I cant feel sorry for him, he didnt spill a drop.

Originally posted by Get Ready
JR and Mighty Hornet at the ATL reunion....for having one too many to drink and thinking the louder they talk, the more they would convince other people that their teams would win.
We have won since then. See, I knew what was coming. At the time, yall just didn't know. But yall know now though! :p

more

GR, for his TC Vick for Heisman campaign a couple of years ago

JR, for actually believing in a Big 3

TP, for actually believing in a Big 3

GR, Suge, Ice Man and other ebay fans, after ebay cried like a wussy at the all-star game

MH, JST and others for swinging on old ass Michael Jordans nutts while he sat on the sideline all year with old man problems. I think his walking cane keeps breaking. While Kobe on the other hand just beat the team with the best record in the league single handedly.

I feel sorry for all these women poster who click Smack Board by accident. Tisk Tisk Tisk

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Any poster that is getting smacked to death, with no support from his group, but doesn't know when to quit! (for reference see any post by Bean)!

Mighty Hornet.....I'm a saints Fan, so I know your pain when cheering for the Ho-Nuts!

Did I mention Battle Cat?

The SIAC......Sill Ignant and Country!!! I know that had to hurt!

All women who can't get a sposor that really need one!

That SU chic that came with the women's B-Ball smack and got ran off the board!

Corrections

the record when GR said a 7-4 record is a bad season for JSU.

What Pete said when he visited the Space Center for the First time.

Learning that GSU football field was built in a lake.

the band fan exposing the lighting of SU practice field.

the GSU band asking AAMU for $25,000

TSU coming to Normal on that ugly bus.

Strawdog first confrontation with GR.

Actually eating a Stampburger.

Re: Corrections

Originally posted by MightyDog

Actually eating a Stampburger.

MD, now Im bout to get Barre Baby up in heah. You can't be dissing the Stampburger. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ummmm, Stampburger !!! - Homer Simpson

Mighty Hornet and others who jump on the 76ers bandwagon.

Mighty Hornet before he got Darnell Kennedy hook on phonics.

All the TSPN posters who had to travel to Alabama for anything.

I felt sorry for GR and RObber when they had to see a BCF Legend stand in line for a ticket.

Ntelekt for having to give me peppemint everytime he sees me because his team keeps losing.

AAMU fans who have to endure other fans asking, " why are those girls out there marching with no instruments, no flags or anything".

Bison2K for posting the same stupid ish over and over.

Sperm when Nita makes girly posts using his userID

MsJ4J for having to endure Mike's dissappointment every time AAMU loses to the Big 3 and every time AAMU does not get a NIT invite.

Kellis when Get Ready told her Oprah was on.

DTownJag for not knowing that she needs to go back to class.

Suge, for saying that bball is NOT a major sport (not surprising he said it the year that gram won only 1 game) :( :(

Maka, for being a TSPN Republican, along with Media Guy

Suge, GSupe, for going their whole undergrad careers and not knowing how it feels to win against their in-state rival :( :(

Alcorn folks, after Johnny Thomas paked the funt, errrr funt the pake....errr faked the funk :bawling: :bawling:
oh the imbarrassment!

all A&M posters who are always the odd man out when the NIT picks their tournament teams.

DTown Jag for thinking she's fly.

Lewis wearing those 1987 Fila's (with the socks to match) to PV's Homecoming.

all Bama State fans who left Birmingham dejected after losing both women's and men's basketball and football championships.

Blacknbengal for committing OP (over posting).

Dahill for always trying to fit into everybody's basketball threads by bringing up that AAU crap about Huntsville being a basketball hotbed.

Mightydog for believing we have an ugly bus when we actually won SWAC bus of the year.

Valley for having to drive their bus with the green rims.

Turd Coast folks, after finishing in turd place in track and field at the SWAC Championships and then trying to claim that they're the track champions.
:( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back