TSPN Men...Feel Our Boobies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm horned everyday. :smug: It's e-z for me to ignore around these parts because there's nothing "attractive" about IH20 or IH10 that's "colored" in Texas. :emlaugh:

We need to import some more females here. :smh: All the good ones are gone. :(

Wait a minute! :lmao:

Did I do that last fall? DAMN!!!! I'm forgetting.... OHHHHHHHHHHHH that's what it was. I tried to get you behind that one RV of your folx (position #1 I think where Coach Richardson went into) and I think you saw this wild assed look I had in my eyes when I told you I was going to de-drawz you while I was de-bra'ing you. :emlaugh:

I can't wait to give you that mammogram gul. Them tatas there would put ANY 20 something year old's tatas to shame. They perky and are shaped perfectly. *mouth watering* Damn. :sperm: I'm turning myself on just thinking about this. :smh:

That was C-Leb's nem LIGHT SKINNEDED relatives' RV! :lmao:

Aye Aye Cap'n! :ebrow:

Photo of P~ and me at last year's game

sran262l.jpg

That was C-Leb's nem LIGHT SKINNEDED relatives' RV! :lmao:

Aye Aye Cap'n! :ebrow:

Photo of P~ and me at last year's game

sran262l.jpg

U had them damned jeans on; next time wear some shorts w/ no panties so I can make it <b>quickly</b> do what I ain't been done in damned near 4+ years. :swink: Yeh gul... you had them bad boys satting up yonda' PURTY! :p I'm telling ya'... yours would embarrass a whoooooooooooole lotta' 20 something year olds. :read: :smug: :p

:uhoh:

Da' Watcha' send help.....:uhoh: "I KNEW IT!!!!!" :swink: lol

:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

:lmao:

Just take care of my health concerns!

All the TSPN men should do that at all SWAC games in the month of October! :tup:

All the TSPN men should do that at all SWAC games in the month of October! :tup:

If that's the case, GSU homecoming will be off the chain on the 18th and the 29th is moi birthday too...:smoke:

Ya'll better be careful. I might be somebody baby daddy in '09

:wavey: I will be reporting to you for my annual FEEL MY BOOBIES AT THE SU-PV GAME CHECK UP in November!

:D:D:D

Wait a minute! :lmao:

Did I do that last fall? DAMN!!!! I'm forgetting.... OHHHHHHHHHHHH that's what it was. I tried to get you behind that one RV of your folx (position #1 I think where Coach Richardson went into) and I think you saw this wild assed look I had in my eyes when I told you I was going to de-drawz you while I was de-bra'ing you. :emlaugh:

I can't wait to give you that mammogram gul. Them tatas there would put ANY 20 something year old's tatas to shame. They perky and are shaped perfectly. *mouth watering* Damn. :sperm: I'm turning myself on just thinking about this. :smh:

:angry: :angry: :angry:

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Gul why you mad? You know P~ been feeling on me at the SU-PV games for the last 8 years. :rolleyes:

Shid, we are the originators of "what's a little pussy between friends?" :gift:

Hell, Forti said he copped on feel on her the last time she saw him. :dizzy: So get it together, he'll feel on your boobies and any other body parts you make available to him. Let him be part of the CURE! :swink:

Gul why you mad? You know P~ been feeling on me at the SU-PV games for the last 8 years. :rolleyes:

Hell, Forti said he copped on feel on her the last time she saw him. :dizzy: So get it together, he'll feel on your boobies and any other body parts you make available to him. Let him be part of the CURE! :swink:
He's gotta get off somehow. :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Panthro,

You are my hero...:tup:

Panthro,

You are my hero...:tup:

I ain't shy Doc. :smug: These womenfolx here know how I am. :read: I wanna' complete the circle and feel up on kellis' tatas but I just an't seem to get to her.

I don't get "hard" w/ just feeling up on a woman. I need to feel some coochie hair before this thing comes to life. lol :emlaugh: I think I'd make a pretty good medical doctor because I'm somewhat neutral. :)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ROTFF @ "Let him be part of the cure!" :emlaugh:

SS has spoken...each one reach a pair. :lmao:
It won't be just tackles on the field at the games during Oct. Tackling of tatas at the tailgate and in the stands. :ebrow: :uhoh:
Folks will be wondering why so many women will be walking around with their chest stuck out "a little extra" :emlaugh:

If that's the case, GSU homecoming will be off the chain on the 18th and the 29th is moi birthday too...:smoke:

Ya'll better be careful. I might be somebody baby daddy in '09

Homecoming can't get here fast enough. There will be a lot of :cuddle: going on that weekend. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back