Truth

Herbert77060

Texas Southern University

More like voluntary assimilation rather than "integration." Certainly idly witnessed too much appropriation and gentrification as well.

Why the white girl have to be the voice of reason?
bruh it's wild out here. There are so many on tic tok following this broad and the other chick Shera buying into this mess. I feel sorry for these women. They are being mislead. A man will buy a piece of tale before he deals with this headache.

He makes some good points too, but his use of the n-word is a turn off for me.
He explained the way he talks now on a show with Cam Newton. He said he used to be a community activist and talked about social issues and everyone ignored him. He said when he started talking ignorant all of a sudden folks listened. Although I personally think he got some mental issues going on up in his head he sometimes makes some good points. Unfortunately the ignorant delivery makes it hard to listen to many times.

He explained the way he talks now on a show with Cam Newton. He said he used to be a community activist and talked about social issues and everyone ignored him. He said when he started talking ignorant all of a sudden folks listened. Although I personally think he got some mental issues going on up in his head he sometimes makes some good points. Unfortunately the ignorant delivery makes it hard to listen to many times.
My sentiments exactly!!!!

Back