Trent Richardson: Worst NFL RB of all time?

He may not be the worst but been far from great.

I am reminded of what they say about receivers and the passing game. Receivers who are open in college are covered in the pros. Holes or lanes that are wide in college are narrow in the pros. Also, the speed of the game is different.

Saban wears them mofos out at Bama according to Marcel Dareus of the Bills. He said he was ready to go before he got burned out in Saban's meat grinder. A lot of the Bama kids have not done well in the NFL. Julio Jones has been the most legit out of the Bama kids drafted him. Either they have had off the field issues or just can't find their way on the field for one reason or another. The DBs have had a real hard time. I think Ha Ha Dix is going to be pretty good though. He seems to be learning in Green Bay. If they don't watch it, the NFL scouts will start thinking they are system players at Bama if they don't start living up to their draft statuses.

Compare them to Bear Bryant's players. Lee Roy Jordan, Ken Stabler, John Hannah, Ozzie Newsome, Tony Nathan, Don McNeal, and Dwight Stephenson had some or a lot of success in the NFL.

I wonder how Saban's LSU players did in the NFL.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I dont know Blacknbengal JAMARCUS RUSSELL may be the worse draft in history. I know we are talking about running backs but worse of the worse was Russell

I dont know Blacknbengal JAMARCUS RUSSELL may be the worse draft in history. I know we are talking about running backs but worse of the worse was Russell
Naw Ryan Leaf was terrible and will go down as the biggest bust in NFL History

Back