Transfer Portal Thread 2022-23 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre Body will complete transfer to Jackson St. in June.​

J.T. Keith
Mississippi Clarion Ledger

In a move that will surely rock the Southwestern Athletic Conference, Andrew Body will be transferring to Jackson St. shortly after June 1st. We recently learned that Body entered the Transfer Portal at the end of December. Both Body and the Texas Southern Athlectic Department agreed to not make any public statements regarding his initial decision.

Jackson St. head football coach T.C. Taylor could hardly contain his excitement now that the transfer will soon be official. "All I can say now is "3-Peat". Andrew is the missing link, and I am confident that this positions us well to win both the SWAC Championship and the Celebration Bowl".

LINK

Last edited:

Andre Body will complete transfer to Jackson St. in June.​

J.T. Keith
Mississippi Clarion Ledger

In a move that will surely rock the Southwestern Athletic Conference, Andrew Body will be transferring to Jackson St. shortly after June 1st. We recently learned that Body entered the Transfer Portal at the end of December. Both Body and the Texas Southern Athlectic Department agreed to not make any public statements regarding his initial decision.

Jackson St. head football coach T.C. Taylor could hardly contain his excitement now that the transfer will soon be official. "All I can say now is "3-Peat". Andrew is the missing link, and I am confident that this positions us well to win both the SWAC Championship and the Celebration Bowl".

LINK
You should be ashamed....LOL

Hmm, drop the ball @ the goal line against AAMU along with a division title, now transfer to an in conference program. I’m not sure one can blame sTu or their coach for that…..
We got mind control over sTu in Football....check the series record..not even close🧐😒🤣

It ain't that deep bruh. Not attempting to keep up when folks leave your school. I just post these that I happen to come across regardless of the school. Btw, thanks for posting the link for Perkins. Carry on.

It's 2023 and folks are still acting sensitive clowns for publicly known info.

Anyone can get on social media and see who's in the Transfer Portal. Hell I've posted plenty of guys who have hit the portal from Valley

It's 2023 and folks are still acting sensitive clowns for publicly known info.

Anyone can get on social media and see who's in the Transfer Portal. Hell I've posted plenty of guys who have hit the portal from Valley
Mind yo ugglass bizness

If I see a pattern it's going to get called out. He ain't conveniently missed those su players (and every other school in swac).

Mind yo ugglass bizness

If I see a pattern it's going to get called out. He ain't conveniently missed those su players (and every other school in swac).
stripes lighten GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back