Transfer Portal Thread 2022-23 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smh guess what? That's all he can do is wear a suit.
He's a wordsmith, hella' recruiter (skilled positions only). Cannot deny that.

Hopefully the talent he brings in will make up for some inept decision making, like starting and staying with McCray over the obviously better McDaniel. May have cost SU a championship and quite a few losses during the season w/ that move. Sounds so... familiar. 👀

Hopefully the talent he brings in will make up for some inept decision making, like starting and staying with McCray over the obviously better McDaniel. May have cost SU a championship and quite a few losses during the season w/ that move. Sounds so... familiar. 👀
Thankfully none of the QB's on the roster is a BeSean McCray!

Wow! Everyone 👀 it but country Dooley! Now you see why Coach The Great Pete Richardson kept him as a position coach for so long. Think about it, pv had the best talent in the conference in 2017- 2019, who was the coach?

My bad I believe I got the years wrong but whatever year Dooley was at pv, pv had the best talent in the conference.
Lack of ingenuitive coaching and leadership kept that one team underachieving.

I saw it from the stands, neutrally, when the same ridiculous plays were being executed over and over and over w/ specific personnel who were on the field during their package execution attempts. If I were a DC, I'd have a field day vs Dooley's predictable offensive offense. 👀

Lack of ingenuitive coaching and leadership kept that one team underachieving.

I saw it from the stands, neutrally, when the same ridiculous plays were being executed over and over and over w/ specific personnel who were on the field during their package execution attempts. If I were a DC, I'd have a field day vs Dooley's predictable offensive offense. 👀
Yep Dooley is very predictable 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back