Transfer Portal 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
We"re loaded on a defense that was statistically ranked next to last in a twelve team league? Enlighten us please, you all seem to know more than us.
Bruh I ain't going down this path with y'all trying to deflect and sell wolf tickets!!! 😡😡😡

Sandbagging doesn't fit you all, our esteemed, sophisticated, and great city cousins. 2 sec transfers and 2 impact big xii transfers. How many aac LOCAL transfers walked across Scott st and enrolled mid-Jan? 👀

Bruh I ain't going down this path with y'all trying to deflect and sell wolf tickets!!! 😡😡😡

Sandbagging doesn't fit you all, our esteemed, sophisticated, and great city cousins. 2 sec transfers and 2 impact big xii transfers. How many aac LOCAL transfers walked across Scott st and enrolled mid-Jan? 👀
We're talking about football and not basketball right? If we're making any noise from the transfer portal it has to be a very recent thing due to players feeling desperate because time is winding up.

The following is old data from 8 April 2022.:

1655480022299.png

Florida A&M7
Alcorn State, Alabama State6
Bethune-Cookman5
Mississippi Valley State,4
Arkansas-PB, Texas Southern1

Attachments

• 1655479807579.png
    1655479807579.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 1655479973243.png
    1655479973243.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 12

We're talking about football and not basketball right? If we're making any noise from the transfer portal it has to be a very recent thing due to players feeling desperate because time is winding up.

View attachment 15349

Florida A&M7
Bethune-Cookman5

Those numbers never be right 😆. From December to date we've added/committed over 50 plus new kids.
I'm sure y'all got way more than 1 lol

View attachment 15349

Florida A&M7
Bethune-Cookman5
Just for grins, if I did go by this totally bogus list, you have 1 and PV has 2, so you think that puts us in a better boat? McKinney on the hook to win the LDC this year and he's coming to PV swinging watch what I tell you. We're used to getting zero info on our team, we are from a school that has no clue how to build excitement about their team even if it was worthy. Hell, we have alumni that still don't know we won the SWAC in 2009

Just for grins, if I did go by this totally bogus list, you have 1 and PV has 2, so you think that puts us in a better boat? McKinney on the hook to win the LDC this year and he's coming to PV swinging watch what I tell you. We're used to getting zero info on our team, we are from a school that has no clue how to build excitement about their team even if it was worthy. Hell, we have alumni that still don't know we won the SWAC in 2009
Truth ^^^^^^. 😂😂😂😂

There have been some funny responses up in here. Despite being a penalized program for most of the last decade, dead last in all of FCS football on defense, heading into the season with the same defensive coordinator, little success in the portal, and two wins against the conference last year we're some-how sleepers in the west this year???🤔🤔🤔 That's some strong fermented drink some of you are on.😅😅😅

Last edited:

View attachment 15349

Florida A&M7
Bethune-Cookman5

We're struggling in Itta Bena. We might be lucky to be Delta State

Animated GIF

There have been some funny responses up in here. Despite being a penalized program for most of the last decade, dead last in all of FCS football on defense, headed into the season with same defensive coordinator, little success in the portal, and two wins against the conference last year we're some-how sleepers in the west this year🤔🤔🤔. That's some strong fermented drink some of you are on😅😅😅.
Enjoy the limelight bruh. Relish in this moment. lol 😀

Yeah, this is as good as it gets when it comes to TSU football. Enjoy a conversation prior to the season because everything else will be down-hill. Good luck to you all this year.
Bruh I'mmo need for y'all to stop selling wolf tickets and fully support what we see from afar. There is physical talent in the maroon and grey.

Coaching? Well... smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back