Transfer Portal 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when you great everybody wants and take a piece of your pie. All of yall gone learn to stay away from Southern area.
Bruh, your head coach was all up in my cousin's house eating bbq 2 weeks ago offering my little talented cousin and then extended another offer to a HS txfer 4* WR 👀. Granted, I turned him on to kinfolk last summer (jr yr HS) and thought he could be a positive both on and off the field but still... Dooley comes here to still recruit, we banging on doors at Glen Oaks and we open the pipeline to Edna Karr. We just gotta' tweak our gumbo formula so we can get them to complete (graduate). 👀

Bruh, your head coach was all up in my cousin's house eating bbq 2 weeks ago offering my little talented cousin and then extended another offer to a HS txfer 4* WR 👀. Granted, I turned him on to kinfolk last summer (jr yr HS) and thought he could be a positive both on and off the field but still... Dooley comes here to still recruit, we banging on doors at Glen Oaks and we open the pipeline to Edna Karr. We just gotta' tweak our gumbo formula so we can get them to complete (graduate). 👀
Well you know everybody wants to part of greatness. I believe you know Southern is great and I appreciate you for you hospitality I really do. Continue to encourage you cousin to be apart of Southern because you know if he doesn't come you know we take notes. But tell him to come we will love to have him.

Jags basketball is really quite.........have we signed anybody yet?
It is not as quiet as it seems. I know at least one player has been signed already. They have 7 positions to fill and I get the impression they are being very careful and very selective about their choices.

Seriously. It's pretty sad out in The View.

Somebody tell sTu not to run it up on us too bad first game. :(

Texas Southern U - 56
Prairie View A&M - 12 (no kicker :( )
GIF by VH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back