Transfer Portal 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that when yall beat us the 2nd time and we didn't lose any games after that. Like i said we were the favorite and the 🔥 team going into the tournament. Try again

Facts are Pv was the top team that year. As stated I can't remember the last time su was and neither can you lol.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Facts are Pv was the top team that year. As stated I can't remember the last time su was and neither can you lol.
2012 and 2016 i remember. Like i said we would've won covid year but got cut short, pv knows we would've bust they ass in the tournament. Try again you just mad we better than y'all.

2012 and 2016 i remember. Like i said we would've won covid year but got cut short, pv knows we would've bust they ass in the tournament. Try again you just mad we better than y'all.
Why would I be mad 😆. We were Reg Season champs a year ago. You had to go back to 2016 for y'all 😆 🤣

Why would I be mad 😆. We were Reg Season champs a year ago. You had to go back to 2016 for y'all 😆 🤣
My bad you said top team not the BEST team that season lol. If you don't win the tournament it doesn't mean nothing. All i see is your program trying to be like Southern.

You will get back to talking transfers

Save Wall Street GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

My bad you said top team not the BEST team that season lol. If you don't win the tournament it doesn't mean nothing. All i see is your program trying to be like Southern.
Top team is synonymous with best. Why would any team in the Swac aspire to be mediocre 😆 🤣. No thanks lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What's the purpose behind creating yet another "Transfer Portal" thread?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back