Transfer Portal 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wish him the best. He should have stayed in Huntsville. He was the key to the defense. Just come on home son. We will take you back. Hell we ain't got no choice. 😂
I Guess If You Say So GIF

After watching today home grown guys at a high level is better than Loading up on 20 portal guys - it’s about scheme and buy in - portal guys are like picking watermelons at the store

Gotta be able to balance it

Valley has had JUCO guys make All-SWAC but also have had high school guys that develop into all-SWAC level guys. Hell two of our recent All-SWAC guys are former walk-ons

After watching today home grown guys at a high level is better than Loading up on 20 portal guys - it’s about scheme and buy in - portal guys are like picking watermelons at the store
Well, you got a point there. That is one reason why I could never get excited about transfers.

Player development, scheme, education, and heart and desire will define what is on paper. You make a great point.
That’s for the whole swac brother no need in getting talent if we can’t make adjustments and put our players in positions to win . Coach Prime and company found that out the hard way. Best of luck this off-season let’s all get better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back