Training Day

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
I checked out the movie over the weekend. The movie started with a BANG and ended with a pop. Denzel was pretty good. It's hard to imagine all of these events took place in ONE day. I hope there aren't crooked cops on the street like that. I think they could have found someone a little harder than Ethan Hawk(sp?) to play the white boy. I give it a 7.5 on a scale of 1 to 10.

NN

It was cool...

NN:

I liked it, but I felt it could've been better. They should've went more in depth about certain "areas" in the movie. It was as if they left a lot of potential untapped.

Denzel did a great job, though. It was good seeing him play a different role. Ethan Hawke did seem like the wrong person to play the part, but he was aiight.

I'd give it a 7....:D

I'm thinking ...

Is that a "go ahead and see it at the theater" 7, or a "wait until it comes out on DVD" 7?

Re: I'm thinking ...

Originally posted by Vinita
Is that a "go ahead and see it at the theater" 7, or a "wait until it comes out on DVD" 7?

I'd say that it's worth going to see.

If you're a Denzel fan, you will definitely enjoy his performance! :)

Aye...it's all about what you like... :cool:

I hate to say it, but I saw a lot of "myself" in Alonzo. I could have been a member of the squad fa sho!!! I'm down with stuff like that I guess.

NN

I enjoyed the movie...however, it took a minute for me to get used to Denzel using the "N" word.

I enjoyed the movie also. Denzel is amazing. He is a very all around actor. He can play any role that is handed to him.

Back