Tomekia Reed - JSU new women's basketball coach

1. Well I'm not at my job
2. I would have enough sense NOT to do so in today's environment (and your post is a classic example of someone falling in that mindset of any type of compliment being seen as sexual harassment)
3. Tell me what I said that was disrespectful.
4. We are NOT at my job. We are on a message board. Just wanted to reinforce that. Saying "She's pretty" and posting a pic is not disrespectful
5. I'm a grown a** man. Don't tell grown men what to do or how they should act dealing with "respect"
:rolleyes:

1. Well I'm not at my job
2. I would have enough sense NOT to do so in today's environment (and your post is a classic example of someone falling in that mindset of any type of compliment being seen as sexual harassment)
3. Tell me what I said that was disrespectful.
4. We are NOT at my job. We are on a message board. Just wanted to reinforce that. Saying "She's pretty" and posting a pic is not disrespectful
5. I'm a grown a** man. Don't tell grown men what to do or how they should act dealing with "respect"
I bet that right hand would be on stand by on the job tho!!

She's pretty. She's not the coach from TxSU though or like this..

14LvPAJ.jpg
She's the coach at Paul Quinn now...

They give gift baskets for new hires on the yard? Interesting.
It was probably a gift from one of the Athletic Booster Clubs. Unfortunately, Female Education, Humanities and other Department hires, as you are aware, do not fall under any such Booster Clubs.

Whomever scheduled this game against Miss. State, should have known better. Reed is getting off to a rocky start.

STARKVILLE – Stuffed animals rained down onto the floor at Humphrey Coliseum during halftime of No. 6 Mississippi State’s ‘Teddy Bear Toss’ game against Jackson State on Saturday.

Before and after fans partook in the charity event, they watched their Bulldogs rain shots down on JSU from all over the court in a 105-38 win over the 1-4 Tigers.

https://www.clarionledger.com/story...tball-teaira-mccowan-vic-schaefer/2103448002/

Back