Told Y'all Dooley Will Dooley

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You Jags gonna' learn. Enjoy the rollercoaster called "Dooley." When it is good, it will be good. When it's bad, it will be horrible. Remember, McDaniel < McCray lol.

only reason he looked good was the defense was in prevent with backups on the field.
Bubba had Southern up 10 on Jackson last season, but the defense failed in the fourth ...

Now ... would Bubba starting both games against Jackson this season mattered? Maybe, maybe not. Losing Sims at RB might have had a bigger impact on the offense.

However, the argument remains is that Southern's season could have been different if the coaching staff didn't commit coaching malpractice and continued to run mini-Skelton out there at QB instead of either giving the most experienced QB (Bubba) the reins or just going with the talented young QB (Blood).

Bubba had Southern up 10 on Jackson last season, but the defense failed in the fourth ...

Now ... would Bubba starting both games against Jackson this season mattered? Maybe, maybe not. Losing Sims at RB might have had a bigger impact on the offense.

However, the argument remains is that Southern's season could have been different if the coaching staff didn't commit coaching malpractice and continued to run mini-Skelton out there at QB instead of either giving the most experienced QB (Bubba) the reins or just going with the talented young QB (Blood).

Southern's season ended exactly as it should have.

Did Bubba win last year...no. Just like he didn't win this year either regardless if he started or not. This year's team is way better than last year.

Did Bubba win last year...no. Just like he didn't win this year either regardless if he started or not. This year's team is way better than last year.
In that regard, yes. The predictors predicted Southern to finish second behind Jackson State.

However, it's the "how" that bugs so many Southern fans right now. Would Bubba have made a difference against Jackson? Probably. Would he have made a difference in them other games (outside LSU)? Definitely.

Only the most die-hard would've thought any team in the conference would beat Jackson this year.

Oh well, on to basketball season. Great win against SMU the other night.

My lil bro was hot. He felt Prime was about to throw the game. We're sitting on the 45 right behind the bench and starters over there chilling. I mean either we saving them for Atlanta or trying to throw the game. Never took starters out on Offense so I knew he was not losing this one.

We didn’t have the WR’s last year we have now. They were absolutely Killing y’all DB’s once 11 was pulled.

It took you 3 days to show up and this is the best you could come up with lol. You didn't have a Receiver that caught over 4 passes nor 1 that had 100 yards. Killing is what we did to y'all secondary 😆 🤣.
3 days. I said congrats after the game . I brought my RV to jackson . You know how much work that is. I was tired as hell. Had to pack the Rv, unload and set up, pack up again, and unload once I got back home.

3 days. I said congrats after the game . I brought my RV to jackson . You know how much work that is. I was tired as hell. Had to pack the Rv, unload and set up, pack up again, and unload once I got back home.

You actually said congrats and no excuses. But you came back today with excuses like I knew you would 😆 🤣 😂 😹
Dang I wish I had of known I would of stopped by. I already know the food was 🔥

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You actually said congrats and no excuses. But you came back today with excuses like I knew you would 😆 🤣 😂 😹
Dang I wish I had of known I would have stopped by. I already know the food was 🔥
I wasn’t feeding you 😂😂😂😂. You know it was all good. Had a bunch of food left over also.

Back