Toilet Literature

Robber

Consigliere
I don't know about y'all, but when I have to oversee my kingdom and sit on the throne, I HAVE to have some good literature. The newspaper is always a great choice. A good magazine is always on point. The bible (King James Version) is an excellent choice. Robber will always have something to read. Just ain't as relaxing without some literature. Even got me started on an Eric Jerome Dickey joint.

Even when the above mentioned literature of preference is unavailable, not to despair, Robber simply takes out a can of aeresol, lotion, toothpaste, shaving cream, toilet cleaners. Anything that has writing on it, I will read it. Do y'all notice some of the things that they put in that stuff??? You wanna know what mononucleopolyeurothane comes in, ask me 'cause I done read it on some can or another.

Hmmmm, I wonder what this guy likes to read????
1020141445.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL@Robber. I am sure there are more readers in the toliet. The newspaper is my favorite.

BTW, Robber check your PM

Man I am always reading. When I venture to the Castle, and sit on the throne, I have to have something to occupy my mind. I just can't sit there. I usually have whatever the current book is that I am reading. Or I will do like Robber and read whatever I can put my hands on.

I do the same thing when I sit down and eat brekfast. i will read any and everything on a cereal box.

I just sit there, and count floor tiles. I tried reading, but I'd get too caught up in what I was reading, and forget I was in there to take a schit, and not read, when that smell would hit me.

NICE

I don't stock my bathroom with reading materials, maybe I should. I managed to knock down quite a few magazines in Florida that way....

I read too, fellaz..............

Mayne, I've got an old Rand McNally Road Atlas in the throne room. And I study it whenever I'm taking a 'George'.......

........:confused: .........

Guess what? Did y'all know that Mississippi and Georgia share 24 County names!!!!!!!!!

:idea:

I try to keep the area stocked with Computer Magazines. That way, knowledge goes in one end while waste goes out the other. I got a cable connect in there and I am running a network wire in there also so I will be able to watch tv and get on the swacpage post while I am dropping.

This is what you need...
I have all the editions......got them from half price books
I have actually learned some thangs from these books

1879682699.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Back