To all you band geeks...part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that PV band got fined twice this year for staying on the field too long. If this is true someone needs to get this under control.

I agree this is a case where something should be done to prevent that. But then, if that happens let everyone know so when the fans say "Ya'lls show was too short" someone in the audience will defend their band (which is also a part of the school mind you) and say "They're following SWAC rules".

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
you maybe right about that, beans...

I'm just waitin' for the "pres-o-dent" to spew some more of his football geek wisdom... *lol*

Originally posted by lilC
5. Fine, that's what made the band show up in the first place. This all got out of hand when you really made the comment "BAND GEEKS". Everyone knows you weren't trying to be semantic and mean they were hype for what they were do which makes them "geeked up". What do you take people who don't share your views as...MORONS?

See that's what I'm talking about right there GR. You were trying to offend all of the Band geeks, errrr I mean band members!! You were trying to pay them a compliment. You were just flat out hating. I think you are just jealous that you can't get down with your bad self like we do every saturday. I mean the football team is cool. But they can only go 4 quaters, and they even get a halftime break. The band on the other hand has to march in, play 4 quarters, and do a halftime show. And then after all of that, we even do a 5th quater. Now tell your football players to do that!! Don't you see how many people stay around for that epic battle. So next time before you try and check the band for doing what we do, you might want to check yourself first. I have seen the light, and I know how these band dudes are pimps and players and have all the women, and I don't want all the women, I just want a few, and if dancing a jig is how you do, then Ima just have to dance a jig.............

But keep talking that isht if you want to, and you will have us marching at 90 degree angles all over your arse, at 100 steps per minute. You don't want it GR, believe me man, you don't want!!

You are sooo slaw!!

Originally posted by Suge
And then after all of that, we even do a 5th quater. Now tell your football players to do that!! I have seen the light, and I know how these band dudes are pimps and players and have all the women, and I don't want all the women, I just want a few, and if dancing a jig is how you do, then Ima just have to dance a jig.............

But keep talking that isht if you want to, and you will have us marching at 90 degree angles all over your arse, at 100 steps per minute. You don't want it GR, believe me man, you don't want!!

You are sooo slaw!!

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

See that's what I'm talking about right there GR. You were trying to offend all of the Band geeks, errrr I mean band members!! You were trying to pay them a compliment. You were just flat out hating. I think you are just jealous that you can't get down with your bad self like we do every saturday. I mean the football team is cool. But they can only go 4 quaters, and they even get a halftime break. The band on the other hand has to march in, play 4 quarters, and do a halftime show. And then after all of that, we even do a 5th quater. Now tell your football players to do that!! Don't you see how many people stay around for that epic battle. So next time before you try and check the band for doing what we do, you might want to check yourself first. I have seen the light, and I know how these band dudes are pimps and players and have all the women, and I don't want all the women, I just want a few, and if dancing a jig is how you do, then Ima just have to dance a jig.............

You are sooo slaw!!

True True
I mean you wear helmets and all when you play football but it's not like marching. You can't grope another dude when you're marching in the band. But when you're on that field all thoughts about the closet "practices" you have with the coach remind you you have a job to do on that field. You have to play the sport to it's gay...errr fullest. Then you can call out the band "geeks" who are always taking the cheerleaders and majorettes so you look "suspect" when you walk around campus with the plain girls.
Suck it up, man. You won't go pro, let the band do it's thang...err thing.

True True
I mean you wear helmets and all when you play football but it's not like marching. You can't grope another dude when you're marching in the band. But when you're on that field all thoughts about the closet "practices" you have with the coach remind you you have a job to do on that field. You have to play the sport to it's gay...errr fullest. Then you can call out the band "geeks" who are always taking the cheerleaders and majorettes so you look "suspect" when you walk around campus with the plain girls.
Suck it up, man. You won't go pro, let the band do it's thang...err thing.

Exactly. Band geeks, errrr Dudes get all the girls. I mean it is soooo gay to be out there playing football. Lifting weights to get bigger, running sprints to get faster. All if an effort to hit someone as hard as you can and kncok them on the ground. That is just GAY. Real mean toot they arses up at halftime Get Ready. real Men learn dance routines. Real Men go to band camp. Real men play the clarinet!!! Band "geeks" have the flyest honies. You saw Mo better blues. You saw drumline!!! You see the spats.

Watch me Harlem shake and the see the ladies come running!!

:lmao: :lmao: @ closet practices

I dunno, C... I mean, the "pres-o-dent" is from the land of white nurse shoes, rolling bass drums and Bawling Football Coaches...

I think he has a good grasp of football...:lmao:

Yeah Suge,

I shole is sced of the band. I would hate to call them Geeks to their faces and have them take the tape off their glasses and choke me to death with it. I would hate for one of them to take the safety pin holding the frame to the lens and stick me with it. If I were to fight them they would confuse me by all of them moving around at the same time. You know all those plad shirts would make me dizzy.

You know I can out run is the fat dudes in the tuba section. I would do a JukeBox and run right to the picalo section, take out a couple of 110 pounders and head for the hills. But Im sure there is someone with a super boinic trombone with a super extended arm that could reach out and hook me.

And even if I got away then, Im sure one of them would walk me down on their 20 horsepower motor scooter and start biting the hell out of me intentionally scratching me with his braces. The others are sure to follow to jump on old Ready, but not before taking their bow tie and suspenders off. One guy would take off his buster brown shoes, but thats OK cause he has tube socks on for that athletic feel.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Picture this Get Ready and Suge being chased by the batin twirling dude!!!!Followed by the Boom!!LOL!!!!!:lmao:

Real mean toot they arses up at halftime Get Ready. real Men learn dance routines. Real Men go to band camp. Real men play the clarinet!!! Band "geeks" have the flyest honies. You saw Mo better blues. You saw drumline!!! You see the spats.

<marquee>SOMEONE CALL 911!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: </marquee>

I already told you that....If you would read and stop being so emotional like a lil bi...bit...band geek you would see that I admitted to beging a football geek a long time ago. sheeeeesh

I sure did hate to steal your thunder...

see Im not mad about it.....

I already told you that....If you would read and stop being so emotional like a lil bi...bit...band geek you would see that I admitted to beging a football geek a long time ago. sheeeeesh

emotional????

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :bawling: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling:

Man, I've been dyin' (along with everyone else) readin' these threads for the past 2 days... :lmao: :lmao:

If anybody sounds mad, it's you.....I mean, did you really have to get up and cuss out the band in Houston??? :lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :bawling:

Was dumbell that distracted???

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
<font size=6>
OH
MY
GAWD!!!!
</font>

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HOF material Part II!!!! :emlaugh:

:lmao: :lmao: @ panthro's response to the thread...

Sorry GR, but I meant to ask you this in the last post:

does this make you a geek for dumbell, too???:confused:

Originally posted by Get Ready
Yeah Suge,

I shole is sced of the band. I would hate to call them Geeks to their faces and have them take the tape off their glasses and choke me to death with it. I would hate for one of them to take the safety pin holding the frame to the lens and stick me with it. If I were to fight them they would confuse me by all of them moving around at the same time. You know all those plad shirts would make me dizzy.

You know I can out run is the fat dudes in the tuba section. I would do a JukeBox and run right to the picalo section, take out a couple of 110 pounders and head for the hills. But Im sure there is someone with a super boinic trombone with a super extended arm that could reach out and hook me.

And even if I got away then, Im sure one of them would walk me down on their 20 horsepower motor scooter and start biting the hell out of me intentionally scratching me with his braces. The others are sure to follow to jump on old Ready, but not before taking their bow tie and suspenders off. One guy would take off his buster brown shoes, but thats OK cause he has tube socks on for that athletic feel.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

You gotta watch out though. He's not the center and if you do what you normally caress.....errr do before he snaps the ball he may beat the livin shat outta you. And you know coach didn't buy you those new helmets after you all "tested" the last ones on the headboards...I mean tacklin dummies. And you know you cats haven't been to the shower.....errr weight room since you discovered the coach's lounge.....errr ballet classes to help with your "agility". Maybe you'd have some success if you rest up for the next game instead of "partying hardy" with coach and the "kicker"....I mean the DB's. I know you'd probably all just look for an excuse to "find the jock strap" but you gotta get your rest, those band kids could get the best of ya, or just "expose" why you really tights.:bawling:

You gotta watch out though. He's not the center and if you do what you normally caress.....errr do before he snaps the ball he may beat the livin shat outta you. And you know coach didn't buy you those new helmets after you all "tested" the last ones on the headboards...I mean tacklin dummies. And you know you cats haven't been to the shower.....errr weight room since you discovered the coach's lounge.....errr ballet classes to help with your "agility". Maybe you'd have some success if you rest up for the next game instead of "partying hardy" with coach and the "kicker"....I mean the DB's. I know you'd probably all just look for an excuse to "find the jock strap" but you gotta get your rest, those band kids could get the best of ya, or just "expose" why you really tights.:bawling:

:rolleyes:

Thanks for making my point.....sheeesh

Exactly. Band geeks, errrr Dudes get all the girls. I mean it is soooo gay to be out there playing football. Lifting weights to get bigger, running sprints to get faster. All if an effort to hit someone as hard as you can and kncok them on the ground. That is just GAY. Real mean toot they arses up at halftime Get Ready. real Men learn dance routines. Real Men go to band camp. Real men play the clarinet!!! Band "geeks" have the flyest honies. You saw Mo better blues. You saw drumline!!! You see the spats.

Watch me Harlem shake and the see the ladies come running!!

You're right. Those dudes at Venice Beach in Cali lift weights and run fast and wear pink cut-offs cuz they've got machismo. Don't forget the communal shower after you leave the weight room. You can all "meditate" on the "marinate" of X's and O's and get that running "offense" ready for the next def. line ya'll see. What is lifting weights without having the satisfaction of bending over to put your cleats on while coach asks you to cough so he can make sure your "cup" isn't "askew"?:confused:

Originally posted by Get Ready
I dont see nothing JR

This is about being courteous not being a criminal. The Boom and any other band shouldnt play during the game, but even if they do, they shouldnt be hauled off to jail like those hoolagins in the Jukebox that beat those women so bad they had to go to the hospital to get stitches. These are two totally separate issues.

And one more thing JR....playing at an inappropriate time is wrong, and Im saying its wrong. I dont stand up for wrong....unlike you did when those hoodlums in the Jukebox that thought it was a good idea to attack the clarinet players in the opposing band. I dont stand up for wrong I dont give a damn who it is....but you do.

Did you not read where some talked about the JSU vs Bama State band fight in the previous thread? That's what I was talking about. People got beat down in that fight. I guess they (Bama State) shoulda ran. You and Kent both need new contacts.

BTW you damn right I stick up for the Jukebox. I saw the fight live and in living color from my seat in Beaumont. You only saw TV clips and heard second hand. So your view is tainted. Oh well we aint going down that route. I really don't give fugg how you view the Jukebox and their perceived actions in 98. It's over and done with. The fight was wrong and BOTH bands were wrong. End of story.

You just worry about quieting the Boom down while JSU has the ball. We don't have that issue at SU. Doc normally makes them sit down and all they can do is cheer . But they shole will blow and make noise when YOUR team has the ball. Count on it.:D

2645934_main.jpg

We are coming to get you GR!!!! We gotour game faceson, we are about to go into battle.

Halftime is Gametime

Originally posted by crazylegs
:lmao: :lmao: @ closet practices

I dunno, C... I mean, the "pres-o-dent" is from the land of white nurse shoes, rolling bass drums and Bawling Football Coaches...

I think he has a good grasp of football...:lmao:

And you know native Floridians eat sugar like it's "canday".:lmao:
:lmao:

beat that, beat that, 1 - 2 - 3!!!

Gr now that I have marched in the thread I have to tell you that you are wrong. I see the error of my ways. People don't care about the football teams. They are there to see and hear the bands. No one cares about the outcome of the game that has a score, a winner, and a looser. They care about the band battle and the subjective way that a "winner" is determined. You are in a world of your own. After reading a thread where I battled these band geeks, err I mean Talented Musicians, I realize that wanting to watch "warriors , collide with each other at high rates of speed" is silly an assanine. Because they are really only there as a function of the band. That is why the band can play when it wants to. Frankly I feel that the team should take a time out when they get near the band and we are playing a song. they should respect the band more. Football teams frankly are just ....SLAW. From the time I was 7 years old and put on pads, my parents lead me in the wrong direction. All that time I should have been practicing my dance moves and getting ready to blow the other people and the football team off the field!!!

You are wrong Get Ready, and you and your cohorts need to apologize and recognize the power of the french horn!!!!

ROTFLMAO@Suge.:lmao:

2645934_main.jpg

We are coming to get you GR!!!! We gotour game faceson, we are about to go into battle.

Halftime is Gametime

:lmao: dayum:lmao:

on another note, I bet some of GSU's defense would've made their tackles against McNeese St. if they would've had to duck walk with a 15 pound snare instead of a 12 pounds of "pads" for "shock absorption".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back