To all the Grambling and Southern Fans" who has the best fan support in Louisia

BAYOU TECHE

I'm new to this board so this is my 1st time posting. I'm a booster for LSU but now I'm starting to get into SWAC football. I even want to join a Grambling or Southern booster club if I can find a website or a number to call so I can join. Well the question I have is which athletic program has the best fan support(represent the most) down there. I'm originally from northeast Louisiana so I usually see more Grambling fans representin. But I love the Baton Rouge and the New Orleans area. I know LSU has hell of fan support down there but damn most of them are white. I'm into LSU because I had a cousin who played ball for the Lady Tigers. The more I come to this board the more I'm starting to like Grambling and Southern and the whole SWAC. Damn you guys are some good trash talkers. I can't find this kind of smack talk on the LSU or SEC boards. I'm planning on going to the Grambling vs. Prarie View A&M game in Dallas and the Bayou Classics so I can see some SWAC football up close. Well I just wanted some of the Grambling and Southern Fans to reply to this. I'm kinda leaning towards Grambling because I'm from that part of Louisiana and most of the people I run with loves Grambling. But I wanna know who represents the most and brings the most fans to home and away games outta Grambling and Southern. I hope I see some Grambling fans make the trip to Dallas on Sept 29th. If you're goin to Dallas let me know in your reply and if you have a phone number or website for a Grambling or Southern Booster club also put that in your reply. Damn this is a good A$$ board. Keep up the good work and smack talk.

Back