To All Active Grambling Band Members

This whole thread is a joke. Both the original post and the replies. What happened at the game doesn't really matter much. IT doesn't really prove anything, and the talk of what someone else might have or might not have done is rather pointless. These next 2 weeks will tell a lot about a lot of bands.

The thread is titled "To All Active Grambling Band Members". Whether you see a point in it or not is not my concern. I'm addressing my peps. Why waste your time with this Pointless reply that makes no sense in the first place? You could have kept that !!! You are not a Gramblinite therefore, I don't expect you to understand!!!

Originally posted by FunkyTone_98_2
This whole thread is a joke. Both the original post and the replies. What happened at the game doesn't really matter much. IT doesn't really prove anything, and the talk of what someone else might have or might not have done is rather pointless. These next 2 weeks will tell a lot about a lot of bands.

:rolleyes:

I was saw the Cali show live and in person. I thought it was great and want to commend you on several back to back days of performing and still pulling off a 20 minute halftime show and a postgame show. Outstanding. That's why the World Famed is invited to perform worldwide and not just in the southern region of the United States.

You make me so proud. :D

Back