To All Active Grambling Band Members

Legend35

First,... let me congratulate you on a job well done. I look forward to viewing the film this week. I realize all the hard work you put in the show and I know you represented well in Ca. I want to wish you well this season because I know that though it won't be easy, I'm confident that you have the know how and trained experience to shut the playa hatin band members up this season. Of course, you should know that there are going to be some critics that you can't please no matter what. These people are so bitter because they lack vision and dreams and hate you because dispite all of their criticism,....you are still moving forward. They want what you got and jealous to the point of hatred because they can't get it. You can not concern nor entertain this kind of crap until it affects your judgement and esteem. Check your history. All through the bible days up to now ,....people who have made an impact on society was the most criticized and hated. People with vision and dreams are lonely people because they walk that road alone while others who lack vision sit on the sidelines and criticize. The same applies for this band. However,... when you've paved the way,... they don't mind reaping some of your labored fruits.

Then you have some in your own camp that wants to pass judgement and they are not helping to make a difference themselves. Well,... I'm not one of them. When you are in the heat, I'm in the heat. When you are in the rain,...I'm there also. I'm working with you from another angle. It's not your fault if you haven't been exposed to different aspects and styles of music but,....it will be your fault if you don't broaden your horizon for yourselves.

So, don't sweat these sick people because some of these post are just plain ignorant and hateful. Use to the best of your ability the gift that you have been blessed with and don't worry about these people.

I'm signing off for a while now because I'm so tired of the built up hostility and it would appear we have not learned anything from our past as a people. I personally want to wish all the SWAC Bands a good and safe season. I've enjoyed talking and sharing in the knowledge with some of you and to Psychojag,....I'm still a man of my word!!!. Don't count us out just yet!!!
Thank You ShyLadyTiger and Dacontinent :wavey:

The band members had a good show. Chocolate Thunder was working when they stepped off the plane. 4 command performances in 3 days. I would say about 19k of the 31k stayed for an impromtu post game. This event should/could spring board other HBCU using the popularity of the bands to their benefit in non traditional HBCU areas. Just a thought.! :tup:

Originally posted by Legend35
I'm confident that you have the know how and trained experience to shut the playa hatin band members up this season. Ofcorse, you should know that there are going to be some critics that you can't please no matter what. These people are so bitter because they lack vision and dreams and hate you because dispite all of their criticism,....you are still moving forward. They want what you got and jealous to the point of hatred because they can't get it. You can not concern nor entertain this kind of crap until it affects your judgement and esteem. Check your history.
So, don't sweat these sick people because some of these post are just plain ignorant and hateful. Use to the best of your ability the gift that you have been blessed with and don't worry about these people.

If they were good I would call it hate...:idea:

Job well done to the current members, I also look forward to seeing you this season.. Keep it up, you have this very proud alumni's support!!

What you people fail to realize is that what we did was entertain more than 31k people and give San Jose State a record attendance for a football game. Bra we don't see any of you pulling of a 20 minute halftime show.

i heard that GSU had a very good show and the kept to the crowd on their feet the entire time. Good Job!! See you in November!!

20 mins. of pure same to the SWAC you may have sold 31K seats but those people the West Coast don't what it means to be in the SWAC just because ya'll entertain them over there we back in the SWAC know what it suppose to sound like....

Good job World Famed.

Yes,....I have viewed the film in it's entirety and I was so proud to see you do what it is we do. To 98LastRip, Prof K, USA today and all the others on the web representing the G,....If you haven't noticed, you are debating with people that are musically handicaped. The true musicians on this web haven't spoken yet. They are sittin' quietly by because they know the realistic conclusion to Sat.'s performance. Don't let these crazy people waste your time.
Once again band Good job.

Today is Tuesday.

Let's get ready to go to work!!!

See,.. A true musician knows.

Originally posted by jukebox89
i heard that GSU had a very good show and the kept to the crowd on their feet the entire time. Good Job!! See you in November!!
Thank you for keeping it real.

Re: See,.. A true musician knows.

Originally posted by Legend35
Thank you for keeping it real.

Key word, he heard not saw. Im pretty sure if he would have saw it on TV he would have been with other 98% that said gramble was sorry.....

And there he is,.....su's puppet :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard:

Originally posted by GoodFella
You mention southern in everything you post, jackson too...
Because I'm not no player hater like you. :slap: :slap: :slap: Now wake up and face reality :retard: You go to uapb!!!

Let me help you

repeat after me:

I'm not good enough to get in southern's band

So, I settling from the fantasy and facing my reality at uapb.

You can do it !!!! :retard:

Originally posted by GoodFella
Dont take this personal, Grambling sounds like shat...
I don't know jack about music. :slap: :retard:

I don't know what a melodic minor scale is used for :slap: :retard:

I know that the word dymanics means to play as loud as I can. :slap: :retard:

I know that a sharp sign means it's time to play tic tac toe :slap: :retard:

That's why I'm at home at uapb :slap: :retard:

I am a golden lion !!! :slap: :retard:

Hear me rooooaaaaaarrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!! :slap: :retard:

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery

We are so often imitated but never duplicated. Why do I as a fan want to see Micheal Jackson dance when James Brown is the real original. :spin: :retard: That's why we are the World Famed and you are.......................................what's the name of your school's band again ?
:spin: :retard: :spin: :retard: :rolly: :retard:

Back