TJ Holmes and Amy Robach caught in 4k

buckwheat1911

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
Wifey is a cutie from the Motherland, surprised he went the route of a Becky (Corrected)

BK7FSRPhakM2ZifvDmZEVV-1024-80.jpg.webp

Last edited:

CEE DOG

I hate he fell for the nectar of Becky Beck. That white pudding be ruining these dudes. On a side note we gotta be honest too. Y'all see how pretty his wife is? With that being said y'all know pretty women suck in bed. Because of their looks they never get good at it because as long as she is pretty some simp waiting for her

SUJagFan

I hate he fell for the nectar of Becky Beck. That white pudding be ruining these dudes. On a side note we gotta be honest too. Y'all see how pretty his wife is? With that being said y'all know pretty women suck in bed. Because of their looks they never get good at it because as long as she is pretty some simp waiting for her
White women make it easy for you though ....

IYKYK

SUJagFan

Marilee Fiebig

T.J. spoke to The Root about how he felt as he was getting ready to become engaged to Marilee, "What the hell was I thinking? I was 31, single, making good money and living in Atlanta, a city that's been described as "happy hunting" for a single guy. I was living the life my grandfather told me to live when I was a small child: "Why get married and try to make one woman happy … when you can stay single and make them all happy?" Granddad would have been proud. Lately, though, I've been trying to make one woman happy—one woman. Since 2010, I've woken up to, eaten my meals with, vacationed with, had sex with, done everything with the same woman.

:rolleyes:

Sounds like he should have listened to his grandfather.

Croft84

This hear...............🤣
😂😅