Tigers vs. Panthers Baseball

C-LeB28

This weekend, Texas Southern and Prairie View face off for SWAC West division supremacy.

TSUNAA (Texas Southen University National Alumni Association, Inc.) will provide hot dogs, sausage and drinks for all Texas Southern alumni, ex-students and supporters of the 2004 SWAC tournament champions.

What Panthers and SWACPage family members are coming out to McGregor Park for the double-header (noon and 3:00) on Saturday and the noon game on Sunday?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
we don't know your face.....you got to pay...whataburger across the street has the same menu selection

only "supporters" of the 2005 SWAC Champs will be available to eat hotdogs

the band fan said:
we don't know your face.....you got to pay...whataburger across the street has the same menu selection

only "supporters" of the 2005 SWAC Champs will be available to eat hotdogs

Jonhandy knows my face.

jag4life said:
So free food for "supporters" of the 2004 Tourney champs? Does that include me?

What Panthers and SWACPage family members are coming out to McGregor Park for the double-header (noon and 3:00) on Saturday and the noon game on Sunday?

Damn, what a tailgate. HotDogs????? Hotdogs are what you give to the kids to keep them quite while the REAL FOOD is getting cooked. What happenend to the Q, ribs, pork chops, chicken, steaks??????? O

Oh Well, I guess hot dogs are a start.

Lewis said:
Damn, what a tailgate. HotDogs?????

Yeah.... HOTDOGS!!!!

Do you know how many thirsty and hungry mofos it's gonna be out there? If you knew like I knew you'd have hot dogs and sausage too. Damn... it is gonna be free. Besides, the Kappas will be out there with crawfish, corn and potatos.

We really lay it out with a full menu during football season.

C-LeB28 said:
This weekend, Texas Southern and Prairie View face off for SWAC West division supremacy.

What Panthers and SWACPage family members are coming out to McGregor Park for the double-header(noon and 3:00) on Saturday and the noon game on Sunday?

:( I am at work at those times. :(

DAYUM!! DAYUM!! DAYUM!! :mad:

Lewis said:
Damn, what a tailgate. HotDogs????? Hotdogs are what you give to the kids to keep them quite while the REAL FOOD is getting cooked. What happenend to the Q, ribs, pork chops, chicken, steaks??????? O

Oh Well, I guess hot dogs are a start.
They don't know how to tailgate and throw an event. We will show you how to do it TSU on the weekend of April 9. I have heard there will be special guests at the game on the 9th. Im not going to give it away untill the official anouncement but I will say they are in the Baseball Hall of Fame.The game will also be televised on coxsports throughout the southeast. And btw both teams will be wearing throwback negro league uniforms.Thanks band fan I somehow forgot that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SUjagTILLiDIE said:
They don't know how to tailgate and throw an event. We will show you how to do it TSU on the weekend of April 9.

:rolleyes:

What the hell does this thread have to do with Southern anyway? :confused:

Why are you in here? This is about Prairie View and Texas Southern gettin' together. We could care less "how southern does it". By the way.... we'll show southern how "we do it" when we come to Baton Rouge.

All of this hate in here can't be healthy. :|

Wish I could make it guys but I was just there last weekend and I'm sort of burnt out on driving unless someone's gonna' vouch and pick me and my crew up @ Hobby. lol

Have fun. Heard the weather is going to be perfect (69 degrees both days(?)).

Where is this sandlot TSU plays on anyway? LOL

I've never been there so whats the easiest route to get to the field?

Fiyah said:
Where is this sandlot TSU plays on anyway? LOL

I've never been there so whats the easiest route to get to the field?

It's on Champion Avenue and the cross street is Tiger Boulevard. Ask band fan or Jafus, they know.

Can't make to both games. I will try to make it out on saturday. I will be recruiting people who want to help me move. Free beer and pizza to all volunteers !!!! :dizzy:

Back