Thought of the Week....Being Faithful....Why Should Men Be Expected To Be Faithful?

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Why???? The male human species is the only living creature expected to be faithful to one woman. Check this out...is a Bull faithful to one cow? Is a canine faith to one BI---?

Your thoughts?

Humans are the only animal species able to make an "intellectual" or sometimes just plain "stupid" choice about who to mate with. You may be aware that most nonhuman mammals have "heat" cycles which determine the when and whoever in the vicinity and smell the phermones determines the who. Sometimes there are a lot of whos for the one female. That's why you see puppies in a little that look so different. Different fathers, same heat.

This is to point out that the human female is also the only species expected to be faithful to one mate. When in heat, a cow will accept whatever bull is in the pasture or breaks the fence to get some, as for the b---ch, she takes all comers until she is out of heat--- big, little, black, white, or spotted.

Soooooooooooo..............

Why don't we just all start f-----ing around at whim like our lower animal counterparts, screw the deeper committment issues and just become hedonist. I'm sure the world will be a much better place.:p

But, seriously I believe monogamy was established as a business decision. AT first, women were expected to be monogamous (sometimes at the point of death) to ensure inheritances. No man wants anothers to get what he has. As women changed, men were also expected to be monogamous, also for business reasons. No woman wants to have her offsprings inheritance contested or divided with too many "illegitimate" children (no offense to anyone). It's an accepted part of our society now.

Monogamy can take you to the highest high when its good, or the lowest low when deception is present. You decide for yourself, just don't lie to the woman. It'll get cha kilt!!!!

Just my $4.98.

Originally posted by chocalate_topaz
Humans are the only animal species able to make an "intellectual" or sometimes just plain "stupid" choice about who to mate with.

Lord please have some mercy.......who rates a species to be an intellectual. For instance if you place humans without a domicile or food. Could we really survive. I respect WILD animals more than I respect humans. The reason is simple WILD animals don't have all these stipulations on life.

Originally posted by jelli
Does the man expect his woman to be faithful?

I don't expect a woman to be faithful.......a woman will give the "Puddin" up to any man or woman for that matter that she wants to......

Licks, you need some serious prayer brother.
mdisa.gif
It's obvious we are the more intelligent being, because if we were not, God would not have put made rule over the animals...
11doh.gif
(Just in case you can't see the words, he is saying duhhh) Where I am concerned, it's mandatory that both sexes are faithful to God first and then to each other.

Originally posted by BluBlood
Licks, you need some serious prayer brother.
mdisa.gif
It's obvious we are the more intelligent being, because if we were not, God would not have put made rule over the animals...
11doh.gif
(Just in case you can't see the words, he is saying duhhh) Where I am concerned, it's mandatory that both sexes are faithful to God first and then to each other.

Blu I don't care what you say......man is the weakest species on earth. All of Gods creatures survive on what God created. Man had to create things in order to survive.

Licks, there is the faux pas in your theory. Man didn't create a darn thing!!! Everything was given to him from God. Man used what God created to get more. :(

Originally posted by BluBlood
Licks, there is the faux pas in your theory. Man didn't create a darn thing!!! Everything was given to him from God. Man used what God created to get more. :(

See Blu that's where we differ......God gives common sense the rest is up to YOU. God allowed me the opportunity to get an education.......if I BullTIHS then I'm screwed.

Like I said before the Human Race are weak......very weak.......compared to other creatures of the earth.

Ok, so no man or woman should be faithful to each other?

If that's the case then why get married?

:confused:

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Just a few things come to mind:
1. stability
2. comfort
3. AIDS
4. STDS
5. security
6. happiness ..etc.

I like what Ms. Jag4Jag typed......to much crap out there to be tom cattin around....

Why is it so hard for some men to be faithful to one woman? Is the pudding really that different that you must taste it all?

Why don't we just all start f-----ing around at whim like our lower animal counterparts, screw the deeper committment issues

I'm game if you're game... :D teeheee

I'm sure the world will be a much better place.:p

ME TOO!!! and let it begin with us!!!!

hahahahaha

Please answer this Licks...that education that you speak of...where did it come from? It just didn't come into existence all by itself? Hmmm...I believe God provided the opportunity...thus reverting to my original statement!!!

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE

See Blu that's where we differ......God gives common sense the rest is up to YOU. God allowed me the opportunity to get an education.......if I BullTIHS then I'm screwed.

Like I said before the Human Race are weak......very weak.......compared to other creatures of the earth.

Like I said Blu God or a Supreme Being offered me the chance to get an education........if I choose anothe route then that's on me.

A peson can pray until their knees are red.......if you don't have any initiative you won't make it anywhere. I could pray for a job......if I send out no resume then no job. I could want to be a college professor.....if I don't apply to graduate well, there goes the dream.

NOW WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH MEN BEING FAITHFUL I HAVE NO IDEA.

I don't know how we arrive here either, but God gives us the opportunities. If we make the correct decisions, then we are superior. He gives all of his creatures choices to make. Should the dog chase the cat? Should the cat chase the mouse? Should the mouse go for the cheese on the trap? :emlaugh:

SPEAK THE TRUTH MY BROTHER

LORD KNOWS THAT'S RIGHT!!! I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF.

People need to realize that your mate will give the puddin/Richard up whenever they feel like it. Instead of being hung up worrying if someone is cheating over you or always looking for ish to happen...just go on with your life being HAPPY but keep in mind that a person is and will screw up on you at some point. The ones that realize this can usually handle the situation. The ones that turn a blind eye to it or can't deal usually end up doing something drastic...hurting the person...hurting themselves...either physically/emotionally or both. Nothing worst than a busta that kills his mate then turns around and kills himself. OVER WHAT? SOME CHEATING ARSE BROAD??? PLEASE!!!!

I don't expect a woman to be faithful.......a woman will give the "Puddin" up to any man or woman for that matter that she wants to......

Re: Thought of the Week....Being Faithful....Why Should Men Be Expected To Be Faithf

Why???? The male human species is the only living creature expected to be faithful to one woman. Check this out...is a Bull faithful to one cow? Is a canine faith to one BI---?

Your thoughts?

For it is GOD'S OWN WORDS in Ephesians 5:21-33 and Exodus 20:14 and applies to both males and females alike. The answers are always in HIS WORD.

Back