This is what road rage can lead to. SMH

That's the show. She talked about being homeless for a minute. And she talked about how the living room was going to be used for her TV show.

Sad and heart-breaking. :(

OMG! i saw that episode. That is such a tragic story. :(

I wish she had just stayed at the scene and dealt with the consequences then.

Never know...it could have simply just been an accident...a very tragic accident, but an accident none-the-less.

Now...she is about to get the book thrown at her. smh

I wish she had too. I couldn't imagine, I would've been traumatized, but never would I have left the scene. after reading the articles, I agree with you that it sounds like it was just an unfortunate accident, i didn't see anything that makes me think of road rage, but as you say, still an horrible accident. awful.

Last edited:

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
It probably wasn't road rage, it's just how everyone dirves now days. Everyone is afraid to leave a little space between themselves and the car in front of them. I see it every day in the metro DC area; 3 and/or 4 lanes traffic of cars all going 50+ mph and all tailgating, even trackor trailers and you know they can't stop. That's why there are many of accidents everyday, some fatal.

Prayer really does changes things.......I don't know why I felt like I knew these people, but I was praying for them as well. And I was so done when you told me where I'd seen Delisia Carter and her daughter. :smh:

But look, check this out- they've been updating that article during the past few hours; now I try not to pass judgement on folks (and this is just my opinion), but that gul folks need to be held accountable as well. :nod: I think that broad probably been getting away with shat all her life because her folks keep running and bailing her out.

If this is true, then fucc dat- her momma should have suspected something when she brought her azz back home without the cake and ice cream talkin bout she had a headache. :rolleyes: I mean, dayum I understand that she young and probably panicked or what not, but even after two days when the folks found out, they STILL covered for her azz and didn't say anything.

Say what you want, but I know for a fact my family (especially my grandma) would have dragged my azz to jail if it were me and made sure I was held accountable for my actions. That's what's wrong with a lot of these young folks now- parents keep running and covering for them. IMO.

I doubt that it took the mother two days to figure something out. Aside from the fact that she came back without the items (if she was really on an errand in the first place), she also parked the car in the garage. Do you mean to tell me that no one went into the garage or happened to see the car at all for two whole days? That smells like bs to me. Back when I live at home, my mother usually would spot a scratch or blemish on my old ride faster than I did.

Like some others have stated, I truly believe that they were going to try to cover this up and move on with their lives without ever coming forward.

I doubt that it took the mother two days to figure something out. Aside from the fact that she came back without the items (if she was really on an errand in the first place), she also parked the car in the garage. Do you mean to tell me that no one went into the garage or happened to see the car at all for two whole days? That smells like bs to me. Back when I live at home, my mother usually would spot a scratch or blemish on my old ride faster than I did.

Like some others have stated, I truly believe that they were going to try to cover this up and move on with their lives without ever coming forward.

the article said that is wasn't unusual that the mother didn't enter the house through the garage, so its a possibility she didn't see it. i for one can testify, that my ma was not that into what i did to my car, unless i told her. she didn't pay attention one way or the other. And then after the house was built with a garage she paid less attention than just in the old driveway cause she didn't have to walk around mines. But if they did know, or once they found out and didn't come forward, they need to be held accountable also.

Police Consider Charging Easter Crash Suspect's Family
Posted: 3:02 pm EDT April 24, 2009
Updated: 3:15 pm EDT April 24, 2009

ATLANTA -- With the 22-year-old suspect jailed without bond in an Easter Sunday wreck that killed five people, investigators said they are examining whether her family members could be charged with concealing a crime.

Fulton County Police said the BMW involved was repaired during the two weeks between the wreck and the time the car was located in a suburban Atlanta neighborhood.

In a statement released Friday, District Attorney Paul Howard said his office is "investigating all of the facts and circumstances surrounding this incident, including, but not limited to, any alleged concealment of the crime."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/19273449/detail.html

Prayer really does changes things.......I don't know why I felt like I knew these people, but I was praying for them as well. And I was so done when you told me where I'd seen Delisia Carter and her daughter. :smh:

But look, check this out- they've been updating that article during the past few hours; now I try not to pass judgement on folks (and this is just my opinion), but that gul folks need to be held accountable as well. :nod: I think that broad probably been getting away with shat all her life because her folks keep running and bailing her out.

If this is true, then fucc dat- her momma should have suspected something when she brought her azz back home without the cake and ice cream talkin bout she had a headache. :rolleyes: I mean, dayum I understand that she young and probably panicked or what not, but even after two days when the folks found out, they STILL covered for her azz and didn't say anything.
IMO.

I'm on the same page as you Vette. I believe all in the family should be charged. When that accident happened, I'm sure it was all over the local news, radio and newspaper. At some point momma had to think, damn, that's not far from here. Hmmm they looking for a wrecked BMW. Let me see.. my daughter drives a beamer and was out on Sunday around the time of this accident. Momma and Granny are lying with the girl.

Glad the family can now have some type of closure since this gul was finally caught. Family should be ashamed of themselves. None of them should have been able to sleep at night. :shame: I wonder if the anonymous tip came from the car repairman or the neighbor that noticed the car being repaired in the garage. I know he was just doing his job but dayum he should have felt something while repairing the car.

Last edited:
I wonder if the anonymous tip came from the car repairman or the neighbor that noticed the car being repaired in the garage. I know he was just doing his job but dayum he should have felt something while repairing the car.

Mom charged with tampering in fatal Easter hit-and-run

Her daughter caused crash that killed 5 on Camp Creek Parkway, police charge

By MEGAN MATTEUCCI

Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

An Atlanta schoolteacher was charged Wednesday with tampering with evidence that implicated her daughter, Aimee Michael, in a crash that killed five people.

Fulton County police issued citations to Sheila Michael for obstruction and tampering with evidence, police said.

Police do not plan to charge Aimee Michael’s grandmother, who was questioned last week, nor the people who repaired the BMW, Rockwell said Wednesday.

Police say they believe employees at Lithia Auto Service were unaware the car they were working on was involved in the deadly crash, WSB-TV said.

Shop manager Tom Jones told WSB that Aimee Michael called him several days after the crash.

“She paid me a deposit on the car and her mother paid the difference,â€￾ Jones said. He said after seeing reports of Aimee Michael’s arrest on TV, he called police to report the repairs.

The rest: http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/atlanta/stories/2009/04/29/mom_fatal_bmw.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

Her life is bout to be gone too as she could get 130 years!!!!

Driver in Easter hit-and-run could get 130 years
By KENT A. MILES, MEGAN MATTEUCCI

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

A Fulton County grand jury has indicted a 22-year-old accused of causing a deadly Easter wreck and later concealing that crime.

Aimee Michael was indicted on five counts of vehicular homicide, along with reckless driving and hit and run — charges that could imprison her for more than 130 years if she is convicted on all of them.

Police say her BMW struck another car on Camp Creek Parkway on April 12, causing a chain-reaction crash that killed four people from the same family in one vehicle and a 6-year-old riding in another car. She then drove home, police said.

“The allegations in this indictment involve three distinct parts,â€￾ Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard Jr. said, the collision, leaving the scene of the accident, and what Howard called “the even more tragic part, the deliberate decision to repair and paint the vehicle.â€￾

The grand jury also indicted the 22-year-old’s mother, Sheila Michael on charges of tampering with evidence and hindering apprehension of a criminal.

Police say Shelia Michael, an Atlanta school teacher, helped her daughter conceal the crash and repair the BMW.

More details....
http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/atlanta/stories/2009/05/05/aimee_michael_charged.html

Back