This is what Im talking about

Get Ready

Hey yall,

We got these new vehicles. They have about 40-55 seats and all of the football players can fit on it at the same time. This is such a relief since the players use to have to find their own way to Memphis and Grambling. This way, since all of them are in the same vehicle, they will get there at the same time. The future is certainly looking bright for JSU.

What about new drivers for the buses? You will need some CDL trained drivers.

Moving on up is the key to a successful program.

Now, I have to see what the Good Doctor is doing on the Reservation.

I think he had a new sprinkler system installed that sprays a mist over the fans to keep them cool.

;)

Dayum GR...yall arereally making acome up at JSU~

Well news from GSU says that we have these things. They let us turn a rotary thingy with numbers beside the holes. And when you turn enough numbers you can actually talk to people in other places. Even as far away as Portland, Oregon. So we are putting down all our carrier pigeons and pony express jockeys! I heard this is how we worked out that deal with McNeese!

Hey yall,

We got these new things, you wrap your feet in them and it has a hard bottom. They protect your feet from injury and can even help you run faster. Some of them have these little spikes on the bottom that can dig in the ground to help you cut without falling. Im telling you, you should see these things. We are really moving on up, just like that new show on TV with Weezy Jefferson.

JSU Logic.......strikes OUT again....

In an effort to be funny, GR has made a thread that's a lame as his football team.....Now the question is, will he get a clue????

JSU 2001 DK TOUR.......Coming to a town near you!!!

Re: JSU Logic.......strikes OUT again....

Originally posted by JAG03
In an effort to be funny, GR has made a thread that's a lame as his football team.....Now the question is, will he get a clue????

JSU 2001 DK TOUR.......Coming to a town near you!!!
After what happened to your thread, I'd kinda avoid this board for a while.

I heard JSU just got this new equipment that protects the head. It's kinda hard and has a mask that protects the face as well. Players can see through the openings between the bars of the mask. So, while other teams are still wearing those leater thingys on their heads, JSU will be dishing out concussions.

Hey yall,

I was at the stadium today, and they just installed this new contraption. It tells you how many minutes are left in the quarter so you no longer have to guess how much time is left. It even keeps the score. They put 2 of them up, one on each end of the field. I dont know how we survived without this thing. They havent thought of a name for it yet. Right now we are just calling it the board that keeps the score.

GR,

I also heard that the stadium has added locker room so the football team won't have to change on the bus anymore.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

A board that keeps the score? wow!

Well that ain't nothing. At GSU we have these things that go on your shoulders. You put them on, then you cover them up with your shirt. You use them to hit people real hard, and they fall down. Man I don't know what you call them, but we call them shoulder thingys. they are really neat. You should try them. Maybe they would work well with those head things with bars!

Suge,

We have this new thing that you are supposed to put inside your jock strap to keep from getting hit in the jules! Do you guys have one of those at grambling? I heard that they really work!

Ya know it's real funny how all you SU hatin' folks smack on JAG03's thread, but every last one you posted on it....over and over again.

Go figure....:rolleyes:

It really keeps your jules from getting hurt? Wow...you people at JSU are on the cutting edge!

Let's see, you take that hat with bars over the face, the shoulder things from GSU, and those super shoes that yall talked about, and the jules cage. Man you put all that on and you can make a whole outfit!! i bet that would look tight at the club! That is what this type of gear is for isn't it?

At Grambling, we have this special kind of ball that is sorta shaped like an oval with pointed ends. It has a white stripe on each side and I think they say its made out of pigskin. I hear you can throw it and even kick it. I don't think they have a name for it as of yet, but we call it a "ball that you can kick and throw".

Ha ha JSU people!

We have yall beat. At GSU we have these thingys. They are tall grey poles. I mean they go really high. And at the top of them they have the white circle thingys. Well we just call them circles. Anyway, at night these circles come alive, and they make artificial sunshine. Can you believe it. We get to see at night, in the dark even. Just like in the day!! We even get to have games when the instant sun light is on! We don't know the real names of this contraption. But I am going to call it Sunshine At Night Sticks!

Not even your space shoes, jules protecters, hats with bars, and board that keeps score can beat that!

Originally posted by Suge
Ha ha JSU people!

We have yall beat. At GSU we have these thingys. They are tall grey poles. I mean they go really high. And at the top of them they have the white circle thingys. Well we just call them circles. Anyway, at night these circles come alive, and they make artificial sunshine. Can you believe it. We get to see at night, in the dark even. Just like in the day!! We even get to have games when the instant sun light is on! We don't know the real names of this contraption. But I am going to call it Sunshine At Night Sticks!

Not even your space shoes, jules protecters, hats with bars, and board that keeps score can beat that!

LMAO at Suge's Sunshine At Night Sticks!...owweee!

We're moving on up!!!

I just got off of the phone with the AD at GSU. They have this new state of the art device that actually allows the person calling the game to be heard throughout the stadium. Now he doesn't have to yell what he's saying and ask the cheerleaders to shot it out to the fans. Pretty soon we'll get one of those press box thingys like SU.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

man..we got more innovative thingys at GSU and JSU than they do at NASA! I wonder if they have stuff like this in other places? And Nasty I think they call that thingamabob a Might-Go-Home. Yeah that's it. A Might-Go-Home. I saw one at this moving picture show. They said they made it cuz if people can't hear you, they Might leave and go home. That's where the name came from

But one question NastyNupe.......................what's a phone?

LOL @ your thread Soggy.....

You shouldn't even talk about kicking, passing or catching anything that "is oval and made out of pigskin" after 8 years of getting your arse kicked....

Ask your alumni, how they feel about that one!!!

Back