THIS is what I'm talkin 'bout right hea!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me.....

Well if you're "implying" that I'm lying, I suggest you look him up....

Better yet let me call him and get some justification.....

I know what I saw...

Re: Obviously you don't know your own......

Originally posted by JAG03
Now geeeeeet before I use my rolled news paper for you!!!

Hey Man,

Stop fronting...you know you're saving that rolled newspaper for your port a pottie visit!

MSVU THE BEST SWAC FOOTBALL TEAM IN MISSISSIPPI...BAR NONE!:D

Re: Excuse me.....

Originally posted by JAG03
Well if you're "implying" that I'm lying, I suggest you look him up....

Better yet let me call him and get some justification.....

I know what I saw...

"Call him up, and tell him what you want." I'm telling you that what you saw was not on the campus of Alabama A&M. Read this slooooooooooooowly.....THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN ASTROTURF SURFACE ON ANY PLAY OR PRACTICE FIELD AT ALABAMA A&M UNIVERSITY IN HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA!

Actually......

I've been saving for "erosion" control, IF I come to Gram to watch yall play in Stickville........oh yeah I can't you'll be ROAD BOOTY for all of your games except 2....what a joke!!! Should I bring SAND BAGS too???:rolleyes:

You may want to check your sources again.

Sorry dude...we never had astroturf in Crews....

Ntilidiot......

You couldn't WAIT to cosign on that, huh bruh????

LOL.... AMMU's finest fuzzy rider strikes again!!!

Cosign???? Because I provided a fact about OUR stadium???? Man pleeze...

All I did is tell yo dumb azz that we never had astroturf! I was lettin' the whole thing ride, but you couldn't get it through your thick azz head! :D

And to think...I left out all the smack and just provide you with correct info that you didn't want to accept. :(

This is sad...
Just like the punk azz kid in the playground who is gettin' joked on. The one person who tries to help him out, but he doesn't appreciate it.
If you're frustrated...:idea: just take a deep breath or something.
*SMH*

Hmmm...as much as I be layin' into y'all clowns, all of a sudden I'm a rider... :emlaugh:

That's interesting, though...I'll give you that.:)

Now....when will that indoor plumbing be operational again????? ;)

The port-o-potties joke is played out Grumblinites

It's real funny how I keep hearing all this mess about port-o-potties and no running water at Mumford, but everytime I'm there, I always use a restroom w/toilets and running water.....go figure.:rolleyes:

I'd love to Garbage State, cuz the way you bustas talk, you'd think y'all were state of the art or some isht.

SMH

:(

Once again Intlidiot, you've proven me right....

Like I said, you ride fuzzies and cosign on EVERY thread one of your KENNEL CLOWNS post......

I never get riled up about anything yall say b\c , well it's beneath.me......It's just your nose is always in somebodys but.....

If I misquoted someone or something I will admit it,that's why I said I would call and check.....

Unlike you FUZZY RIDER........Now stay out of grown folks business, before I make your head hurt !!

This is the last time I am going to post on this very WEAK attempt at smack.

Have you noticed that you have no support whatsoever from any of your Nation coherts on this thread? Thats just how weak it is.

You finally get to the point where you get a Pressbox of all things...excuse me...a UPGRADED Pressbox and now you want to smack all of us about what we already had?

When we got our new stadium support facility (something you still don't have) did we smack you about it? You football team has to get dress at the dayum high school accros the street.

I mean whats more a important anyway? A new pressbox, or a place where a person can wash his hands after he/she takes isht? That is something your stadium hasn't had since it was built. This is 2001 and (as of this date) you still don't have one.

Talk about priorities...

Re: Re: Obviously you don't know your own......

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Hey Man,

Stop fronting...you know you're saving that rolled newspaper for your port a pottie visit!

MSVU THE BEST SWAC FOOTBALL TEAM IN MISSISSIPPI...BAR NONE!:D

Now this is funny.....mikebig alright

Hey Jag....you better take a thick Sunday paper...punch a whole in the middle and pray like hell you can hold yourself up.

Hey Dtown

Thats not a toilet and thats not running water girl and its not funny.

Jag 03

I know you meant well, but you need to drop this one kid. You getting yo azz to up in hea maaaan. The smartest thing a Gladiator can do is realize when he is defeated. And this time, you monked up.

Ill buy an extra 6 pack for you kid.

This is sad.

Get Ready...you ought to know.......

When and when NOT speak......

Don't think you can come on here and get all "willy nilly" on me....

So are you ridin' fuzzies and co signing for a cosigner???

Just trying to help a warrior out.....if you want to, please continue....this is kind of funny.

Pass the coke
Chips
blackgirl on line

Get him NT

Re: Re: Re: Obviously you don't know your own......

Originally posted by Get Ready

Hey Dtown

Thats not a toilet and thats not running water girl and its not funny.

Oh it's not GR?

:rolleyes:

Well, since I've PERSONALLY never been...........

And all of these accounts could be considered 'ALLEGATIONS' :rolleyes:, I definitely gonna find out, that's for damn sure when I roll to Mudford!! :mad:

But then again, why would anybody lie about not having a handle to pull down after handling a #2 ?

SMH...

Jag03,

Man, I'm just trying to find out answers....

:idea:

The same ish over and over .....

Hell, I'm tired of seeing the same isht over and over. WE know the problems of Mumford just like you know the problems of each of your fields. (Don't act like you guys don't have any because we have been their too!) All 03 was saying is that someone down here has finally gotten off their azzes and realized that it was past due on some of these things and they are being dealt with.

My advice to anyone, including Southernites, going to Mumford: If you know the situation there and you don't like it, say something to someone who has some type of impact on it instead of belly-aching to us on the SWACPage. You don't think WE have tried to get our administration to get their azzes in gear.

Wanna start? Head to campus website (subr.edu), go to the chancellor's link and let him have it, without cursing. That's the only way your point will start to get across short of deciding NOT to come to games at Southern.

(taking off the speaker's cap now)

PHAT...

PLEASE DON'T GET DRESSED UP! TO BE SUCH A "POWER" AS SU YOU WOULD THINK THAT THEY WOULD ATLEAST HAVE A NICE PLACE WHERE PEOPLE CAN GO AND "LET IT OUT" OR WALK TO YOUR SEAT WITHOUT USING SOME DAYUM "HOMEMADE" BRIDGES!
:(

Will this new facility make visitors feel more safe?

Will the locals STILL throw CHICKEN BONES when the visiting team wins?

Should we wear "casual" or "running" shoes to the stadium?

Forget the pressbox.....beef up S-E-C-U-R-I-T-Y. :emlaugh:

SU Jag 79

Calm down dude. You seem kinda irritated. Are you holding up to be first in line at the port a pottie? [size=3.5] That's it!!! Thats why you so irritated.[/size]:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Good Luck and Be Calm!

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I thought the new press box was kinda dope.

Look for A&T to have one like that in 1- 2 years.

Originally posted by Get Ready
yall dont have a pressbox either?

smh

Maybe it's a "blue and gold" thing!

This explains why they tailgate...no running water in concessions

A Cook, A Cook, Will somebody please find a clean cook...

Momma Jag Send Help!

This thread is funny as L. I do like the MEAC peeps perspective. The "playa hatin" from also rans is funny though.....Synopsis: 0-8 had said dat dat press box aint ish; den 0-7 aka d2 said yo stadium is muddy den 0-13 had said jest because you SUperior maybe you should pull up. Den all of the O fers wanted to focus on port o potties which they normally need after leaving from Mumford and Mumford's SUperdome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back