...this is how you MARCH!

A&T Brandmasta

Blue Death Family
Golden%20Horn.jpg

PICT0219.jpg

athc2001-0023.JPG

I hope they do. This has been brewing since Atlanta.

I know they will be in Vegas, so Ill will see the Machine for the first time up close.

HEY SOROR!

I am not sure if they are going to Jackson or not, but I will find out when I see erbody this weekend. They will definitely be in Vegas, and I am making my plans to be there as we speak.

See you there A&T BM.

Ill be there representing that AAMU & Que Psi Phi!!!!

Re: Re: ...this is how you MARCH!

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
Y'all need a seamstress..... That chile's pants finna fall-down.......

:dude:

I saw that too, but didn't want to start any negative smack.

I thought the hem of uniform pants were not suppose to crease over the shoes? But other than that, ya'll are definitely stepping high! :tup:

uh...we dont wear highwaters like SU.

Not that that's bad...the higher the highwaters, the easier it is to see the spats, which can be good (I guess)

Then again you don't what to your uniform pants to fit like ya haggin out on the corner sellin crack either. It all about balance. ;)

A&T's band always sounds fantastic to me. ;)

I did notice that their marching-style was very "Southernesque" when I saw them in
Atlanta last year. A big improvement over their
style in the JSU/A&T game. And that's NO smack.
A&T looked and sounded GRRREEAT!
:D

A picture of what appears to be the band coming on the field, or at least those particular players not playing. The other pics could be coming off the field, in place, or a couple pics selected from many. Basically it pictures, not video, and maybe not even from the same performance, so doesn't prove too much.

Originally posted by FunkyTone_98_2
A picture of what appears to be the band coming on the field, or at least those particular players not playing. The other pics could be coming off the field, in place, or a couple pics selected from many. Basically it pictures, not video, and maybe not even from the same performance, so doesn't prove too much.
So what does that mean?

Are those not 90's now? :confused:

Back