These guys attend JSU?

the band fan

Baseball Fan
mensgolfteam.gif

is this pic from State or Ole Miss? I didn't see anyonwe who looked like the majority in this pic on JSU's campus. Guess they all stay in the Masta's House across the street.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mighty Dog,

They are wearing red and BLUE!!! :rolleyes: Not black. And the only thing black in Huntsville on Sept. 29 will be the bruises that JSU leaves on the puppies.

band fan,

Why do you have a problem with our golf team??? Is there something wrong with recruiting the best golfers??? Don't hate us because nobody in the SWAC and damn near in all of BCF can compete with us.

Grambling and Southern been starting white boys at QB, but JSU can't have some white golfers. :rolleyes:

:idea: You keep marvelling at that pic, and we'll keep winning the titles. Deal???

Is the guy on the immediately left the Coach, Eddie Payton?

There isn't anything wrong with JSU having white golfers. Yeah SU started a white QB, a white kicker, and a white punter, so what?

Marcus Jacoby, our former white QB, and the rest of the Jaguars kicked much ARSE when he was starting.

JSU has dominated the SWAC in Golf for years. If if takes white golfers on the team to help them out, then so be it.

We as HBCU's continue to segregate ourselves from the rest of society. For years we said it wasn't fair that Blacks weren't allowed at PWC's. But if a white student wants to play sports at an HBCU, we cry fool. We have to get past this racist Bull ****. If a white athelete can help SU win, I would be the first to support him/her on the playing field.:D

guess some of yall don't know me.....I'm the first to bring white boys to PV....I recommended some last season and lo and behold we signed one for football. I don't discriminate..we need some to pitch for the baseball team also.

As for football....Jag, yall ran that white boy out of town faster than a roach when the lights get cut on. The man takes yall to 2 Heritage Bowls, messes up for 1 game and yall jump on him for Sam George. Yall attitude is as long as he's not playing a high profile position than nothing is wrong

JSU....Start a white boy at QB over Kent....watch what would happen

As for the golf team....looks like red and black shirts to me....but I honestly thought for some time it was a team full of brothers winning those golf championships. I guess I was wrong..

tbf, if you keep this up you will become the #1 smacker. I appreciate your very timely smack. I thought they had some young Tiger Woods.

And to top it off TruBuJag trying to lecture on the SWAC Page as if we have parity and balance in America.

TBJ posts once a month...I ignore him.....typical Jag

Mighty Dog....thanks....the way JSU talks about their golf team I thought Payton went into the ghetto and found a success story.

Guess he recruits from Country Club drive

This belongs on small talk.

Hey GR, did you know Jill isnt speaking to Jack because Jane saidshe say jack at the mall with jenny?

There really there to make sure the _ _ _ _ ians give Mr. Whitefolks his rent money:emlaugh:

pimp7.jpg

<font size=5><i>.........Rentz due MF!!!!!:redhot: </i></font>

JST
Guuuuurl you lyn...I thought Jack had dumped Jill last month because she saw him with Becky. Oooooh Guuuuurl

JST...Get Ready's

Yes Sir Man....

what do you all do to get these country club guys to come to JSU? Put them in the Hilton as their dorm room?

Have them dine at Piccadilly's instead of the dining hall?

Take corespondence classes at Ole Miss?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The SWAC

I believe you are on to something. Tell us more about this Dorm life. Maybe they do like SU who furnish apartments for their football players.

Will JSU Budget stand it?

BW, we need a little more information on funding Apartments.

What we cannot understand is that the Dorm is basically free, therefore, if a school pays for an apartment this appears to be a waste of money.

Originally posted by ByronW
Robert Kent can furnish all the apartments for them. He's the man!
I dont think Kent has that Kinda money BW... Maybe he can get a Work Study job at su??

GR

Chile pleeeease.

Originally posted by Robber
Do I have to tell you of the titles that JSU's golf team has won. I mean, this thread is about JSU's golf team. :rolleyes:

the only winning sport at jsue is golf.
:(

so very sad
:bawling:

they do at JSU...Robber can vouch for this....he said the golf boys stay off campus somewhere...

probably by that confederate house by the stadium..

pitiful

Mafia, I heard that the golf team stays in some new Condo's overlooking the resevoir, right next to Bernie Ebbers, the CEO of MCI Worldcom. That is the only way they would come to JSU. I also heard that they get first class plane trips to personally train with Tiger Woods everytime they win the SWAC. Thats just what i heard. It might not be true though. I'm just saying thats what i heard. They white folks.

you might be right about the Condos......I doubt Biff and friends stay in the dorms

Tiger's lessons ain't paying off cause they get waxed in the NCAA's

Originally posted by mighty hornet

the only winning sport at jsue is golf.
:(

so very sad
:bawling:

Man... nevermind. Some things need not be justified.

SMH @ mighty hornet.

Band Fan,

Just plain ole sad. :(

Back