These College Campuses Have Gotten Out Of Control.

Is it true dude apologized for stepping on this cat shoes or something and he stilled killed him? This is why I will always support the death penalty. Always!!!! We need to increase the rate.

Some 35 of the 50 states that retain the death penalty do not have crime rates significantly lower than states that do not have the death penalty.

Folks dont fight anymore... they just shoot
shooting a gun is the new fist-fight
everybody 15yrs of age and up got a gun smh

you see Zimmerman shot ole boy smh (his strength wasnt enough for a teenager)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Now y'all know they didn't want MSU to have a black eye alone...that's why they made the connect between the dead kid and JSU.

As public institutions, you aren't gonna be able to keep anyone out. You aren't gonna stop every vehicle and search--how can you? And I for one, am glad they got rid of all the fencing and the checkpoints like the universities were damn prisons. :smh:

Is it true dude apologized for stepping on this cat shoes or something and he stilled killed him? This is why I will always support the death penalty. Always!!!! We need to increase the rate.

The shooter was not thinking about punishment when he did the heinous crime. Too many damn guns. It's a problem in our modern day society and will only get worst.

Now y'all know they didn't want MSU to have a black eye alone...that's why they made the connect between the dead kid and JSU.

As public institutions, you aren't gonna be able to keep anyone out. You aren't gonna stop every vehicle and search--how can you? And I for one, am glad they got rid of all the fencing and the checkpoints like the universities were damn prisons. :smh:

True. MSU's President has really been visible and accessible to the news media.

The problem is Chicago doesn't fry enough folks.

Illinois had the death penalty until last year. Not only that Chicago, for a long time, had a gun ban in the city. Yet, the city has a tremendous amount of deaths related to gun violence.

Illinois had the death penalty until last year. Not only that Chicago, for a long time, had a gun ban in the city. Yet, the city has a tremendous amount of deaths related to gun violence.

You have a problem because gang member know working folks are not armed. They know it is a easy target. If you give the working class the same advantage, crime would drop.

You have a problem because gang member know working folks are not armed. They know it is a easy target. If you give the working class the same advantage, crime would drop.

That is true. A Chicago cop told me that two years ago.

The problem is Chicago doesn't fry enough folks.

Mississippi executed 2 last week. :tup:

bilde

Larry "Matt" Puckett

Story.jpg

William J. Mitchell

Mississippi set to execute 2

JACKSON, Miss. — Mississippi authorities are preparing to execute two men this week: a one-time Eagle Scout convicted of sexually assaulting and killing his former boss' wife and a paroled murderer convicted of raping and beating a woman and then killing her by running her over with his car.

Larry "Matt" Puckett, 35, is scheduled to be executed by lethal injection Tuesday for the 1995 death of Rhonda Hatten Griffis of Forrest County. William Mitchell, 61, is scheduled for execution Thursday in the death of Patty Milliken, who was killed in Harrison County the same year.

The problem is young folks of 2012 are spoiled rotten from birth and don't understand being told no. Everyone thinks their child is too special. When a child is brought up with a materialistic view and taught that he is never wrong, as an adult terror is what he brings to society. Our community thinks money solves stuff.

The problem is young folks of 2012 are spoiled rotten from birth and don't understand being told no. Everyone thinks their child is too special. When a child is brought up with a materialistic view and taught that he is never wrong, as an adult terror is what he brings to society.

Some people would call this social engineering.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If it is the locals, that has nothing to with open enrollment.

That may not necessarily be true. If you let Ray-Ray and Pookie's friends into college, you increase the likelihood they'll visit Ray-Ray and Pookie. Hang out for a little while. Sell a few drugs. Murder somebody. See how that works? :noidea:

That may not necessarily be true. If you let Ray-Ray and Pookie's friends into college, you increase the likelihood they'll visit Ray-Ray and Pookie. Hang out for a little while. Sell a few drugs. Murder somebody. See how that works? :noidea:

How often does the "murder somebody" thing happen ON our campuses? I know once is too often.

...and even the most selective campuses are full of drugs.

if its a JSU student that killed the guy then it should be easy to lock him up because everybody will know him

get to arresting already. the msu suspect is already in custody and behind bars
what we waiting on?

It may also encourage Pookie and Ray Ray's friends to enroll in college and do something with their lives, too. Not saying I'm for or against open enrollment, but I gotta look at it both ways.

The problem is young folks of 2012 are spoiled rotten from birth and don't understand being told no. Everyone thinks their child is too special. When a child is brought up with a materialistic view and taught that he is never wrong, as an adult terror is what he brings to society. Our community thinks money solves stuff.

A similar event happened in the 80s.

if its a JSU student that killed the guy then it should be easy to lock him up because everybody will know him

get to arresting already. the msu suspect is already in custody and behind bars
what we waiting on?

This situation is being handled by the JPD. I don't know what JDP's reputation is for getting to the bottom of cases in a timely fashion but... :noidea:

This situation is being handled by the JPD. I don't know what JDP's reputation is for getting to the bottom of cases in a timely fashion but... :noidea:

Those homicide detectives are no joke. Their docket is clear at the end of every year as for unsolved murders. They gonna lock a mofo up with or without witnesses help.

I'm just pissed because this could have been wrapped up the same night if those cowards had told the police exactly what they saw happen that night.

I[f] you noticed, at least two of the MSU perps had warrants, yet they didn't lock them up until the killed the guy at MSU. Could it be that these folks aren't arrested when they gun crimes until its too late?

Last edited:
Back