The Wire (from the beginning)

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
If you have never seen this show before or just started watching it this past season, you can now see it from the very beginning on BET. Starting tonight they will show this series from season 1 at 8:00pm. It will have a 3 day premier and will end up being shown on Thursday nights.

Why are you just telling me this now? I could have set the DVR this morning. Oh well, thanks anyway. I'll go home and set it in a little while.

Im already on the 4 disk of the DVD.

I bought Season 1 for Xmas.

:smh: @ Wallace

:smh: @ Stinkem

:smh: @ Bird

"Come at the King, You Best not miss" - Omar

I watched it. It wasn't that bad at all. I hate the commercials but the only thing they edited out was the F word & nudity. I can deal with that.

I wonder if BET is gonna edit all the good cussing...killing...drugs out???

I saw it tonight. From what I could tell, the only word the edit is the "F" word. They will also blur anyone shooting the finger and will blur the screen so that nobody can see a woman's T and A.

Sorry, I have to watch the DVD.

Im to the part where they made the Big Drug bust and "Put Dope on the Table".

I never looked in these threads before because I didn't have HBO. Last weekend I picked up the 1st disc of Season 1 just to see what the show was about. Maaan I immediately had to go back to Hollywood Video and pick up a couple more. I just started Season 3 last night. I know it's coming on BET now but I rarely watch BET to know when it would be on. Are the only 4 seasons of the show?

Have you all been checking out the reports for the final season (5)? The word is a major player from season 1,2, & 3 will be back. Now what his role will be is not clear, still it makes for a very interesting discussion and builds anticipation for the final season.

Major Player from 1,2,& 3????

The only 2 people that fit is Stringer Bell and/or Avon Barskdale.

Breaking news!!!!!!!......HBO On Demand will start airing Season 1 on demand October 1st.......so we get 3 full months to watch every episode before the start of the last and final season

Also....Season 5 will debut in Jan 2008

It will be about the print media in Baltimore, along with our favorite drug crew.

Breaking news!!!!!!!......HBO On Demand will start airing Season 1 on demand October 1st.......so we get 3 full months to watch every episode before the start of the last and final season

Also....Season 5 will debut in Jan 2008

It will be about the print media in Baltimore, along with our favorite drug crew.

My favorite Drug crew is the Barksdales. Fugg the Stansfield organization: Marlo, Snoop, Chris and all them lames.

I know my boy Omar better be living at the end of Season 5 or Ima be pissed!!!!!! :angry:

It gotta be "Cheese" (Method Man's) role it seemed like his part had to be missing for some reason

He wasn't in Season 1.

I guess I have some catching up to do before January. I'll probably finish Season 3 this week and I need to find a way of getting Season 4 since it isn't on dvd yet. I didn't realize there was going to be another season.

He wasn't in Season 1.

I guess I have some catching up to do before January. I'll probably finish Season 3 this week and I need to find a way of getting Season 4 since it isn't on dvd yet. I didn't realize there was going to be another season.
The info on things to expect is not hard to find on the net. They are not spoilers since the info I'm referring to is general knowledge. Still, it kinda wets your appetite for the final season.....

Back