The Welfare Reform Tour

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
The year 2000 was a time for free handouts in the SWAC. Teams got stuff that they did not earn. A&p won the east but couldnt beat JSU SU or GSU. Grumbling couldnt beat 5-6 SU and thd they had to cheat to beat JSU. Welfare.

2001 is the year or Welfare Reform in the SWAC. There will be no givaways and teams will have to earn what they get. There will be nothin cheap about wins, and several of you will be in for severe arse kickings.

The welfare reform tour... soon to be in your spot.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: ^

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Uhhhh where do you see anyone complaining?

What about this ?

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
[Grambling .....................had to cheat to beat JSU. /B]

Besides any school that actually lost to PeNut Butter, (Bama) Jelly, and TxSU in the same season needs not open its mouth!

No! This year is the Welfare Tour. All of the SWAC contenders
(that yall not afraid to play, huh TxSU) get a chance to come to SECTION 8 Stadium and whip y'all's azz!

I keep trying to tell yall:

SU gonna whip ya...

GSU gonna destroy ya...

A&M gonna shame ya...

Bama State gonna spank ya...

Pine Bluff gonna (you remember...I won't say)

Alcorn gonna drive home the d***...er nail!

5-6 maybe 4-7....SAD!!!!

Welfare Queen grambling...

Please do not respond to this topic with welfare excuses! You lost to 5-6 Southern. How can you claim to be champs of the SWAC when you arent even champs of the boot? Then you went up against 0-7 and could barely cross the 50. Just admit you skated by last year and let it rest at that. Nancy Kerrigan does less skating than gram did last year.

Skate! Skate! SU 33 Gram 28!!!:p

Originally posted by MikeBigg
No! This year is the Welfare Tour. All of the SWAC contenders
(that yall not afraid to play, huh TxSU) get a chance to come to SECTION 8 Stadium and whip y'all's azz!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Ha ha ha!!

This klown wants to smack us about loosing to SUcks. Go ahead man...please go ahead if that makes you feel better. But to the rest of us it just makes you look like a big buffoon. You lost to Bama St. The same cup cake 6-5 team that we only let score 2 points. You let PeNut Butter score 50 points on you. Not SU, FAM or any team with a passing game....but PeNut Butter. That team wouldn't know a passing high scoring game if it tossd their salad..but they found one against you. And lets not forget that moral loss to New Haven!

And didn't you come in 3rd in the west? 3rd place man...in the SWAC's lesser division, and you want to talk about welfare? The welfar was that you get to play Valley, Alcorn, and the 2 Bama Fools every year. That is welfare. But true to JSU form, you can't even make it with welfare!

Still dancin around the issue huh suge? I guess I would too If i had lost to my instate rival 9 times in a row, and the curse of eddie was hanging over me. Man this is sad. Dont you play PV and TiSsUe every year? Didnt the whiteboys string you up to the tune of 52-0? What is it about gram and those 52 purnt arse whoopings?

Man Scottie is gone and he aint coming back. You cant run that fade to beat F'U this year. this is gonna be _ _ D.

Blase' Blase' Blase'...yall beat ya gums loud while swingin from the nearest set of nads yall can find. Always trying to swing on SUcks nads. Yall are so addicted to that nad swinging style that you now try to swing on Scottie's nutts. Last year yall doubted him and Greatness SWAC all last season (well until we whipped yall azz, then yall just started whining). But now that he's gone you've starting to swing on his nutts and say we're doomed without him. Scotty, Levi, Thyron, Shanklin, whomever it doesn't matter. We're no dayum one man team...WE'RE THE ICON!

Man yall be some Nutt Grabbers for Sure!

THE SHO WIS COMING TO TOWN IN JACKSON.GRAM IS GOING TO EMBARASS JSU IN THIER OWN STADIUM.HOW CAN GRAM BE ONE DIMENTIONAL AND STILL WIN THE SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP.OHTE RPEOPLE CAUGHT THE BALL ALSO.JSU WILL GET TO KNOW THOSE OTHER PEOPLE REALWELL IN OCTOBER.
GET HUGHES WALKING PAPERS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
GRAM 45
JSU 18

JSU and SU have no in state rivals. Once you beat somebody so many times in a row, it is no longer a rivalry, its just a game. The biggest rivalry in the SWAC is now SU and JSU. The only two schools with fan support.

Is that enuf nutt swangin for you? :D

I remember 99. There were a group of people at my house watching the BC, or was it just one? No matter. At half time Gram was up 31-10. Everbody was saying that Gram was going to the SCG. I said noooo. Grambling and Duh Duh Doug is not smart enough to hold on to a 21 point lead and win.

And sure enough things began to change.
First it was 31-17
Then 31-24
Then 31-31
Then 31-34
Then 31-36

Some teams are just born to lose by their very nature.

Oh well

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And then last year, I believe I watched the game "in a private place." As usual Grambling was behind in the BC, but they did show some signs of life as they tried to come back, oh how they tried. They came within a two point conversion of a tie score. I said to myself, "big baller, I wonder who they are going to throw this ball to. Doug is not so stupid as to try to force this pass to the one person that Pete is not going to let catch this pass." But noooo, sure enough old dum ass Doug tried to force the ball once again to Scotty.

We know what happened from there. But for those of you that dont know. The ball was tipped by one of the many SU defenders surrounding Scotty. It finally fell into the hands of Ed Brown. He left the endzone with the ball and took off up the left sideline. He was at the 5, the 10 the 15 the 20the 25 the 30 the 35 the 40 the 45 the 50 the 55 oop my bad, i mean the 45 the 40 the 35 the 30 the 25 the 20 the 15 the 10 the 5 he diiiiiives TOUCHDOWN......actually 2 points.

And thats how it ended for dum Doug.

Oh well :D

Here is the scenario:

There are less than 10 seconds on the clock before half time. Your team does not have any timeouts. The ball is on the five yd line. Your rushing attack is averaging less than 1.5 yds per carry.

Do you

1) kick the FG

2) try a quick pass

3) stampede (run the ball) up the middle between All-SWAC D-lineman

On Oct. 21, 2000 this was the result. :(

buf.gif

Hey Sup

I heard that by the time Ed Brown got to the 30 the 25, you were out of the stadium, in your car, and half way across the Lake.

BBBHHHHWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA

THIS IS SAD

Here is another scenario:

You cant move the ball with any kind of consistency. What do you do?

a...Change your gameplan
b...Try harder
c....Depend on bogus pass interference calls to move the ball for you.

What do you think happened?

Here is the second scenario:

Your team is down 6 pts at halftime. You go into halftime a make adjustments. You place your star receiver in the slot. As a defense what do you do to counteract this adjustment?

Do you

1) continue to let your self proclaimed All-World DB "Kenny Bryant" get raped by a superior route runner and fluid catcher.

2) try and force the WR to the inside where you have a greater chance of getting help

3) futilely address this problem by continually getting raped, and not cover the other receiver (Levi) where he receives for over 100 yds too.

The result on Oct. 21, 2000 was the same as the big game performer.
sportslogo.gif

Dayum GR...Give it a rest! Pete might want to have some more children some day.

What's your theme song this year..."Hollywood Swinger" by Kool & The Gang?

JST

You couldnt be more right. We really need to do something to make sure the SWAC survives another year. With the condition that the SWAC is in, we cant afford for two teams as sorry as Gram and 0-7 to make it back to the SCG.

When you have two schools that arent the best in their division make it to a championship game, interest dies. Their own fans didnt even come to the game. For Grambling and 0-7 fans you woulda thought a horse shoe chunking competition was on TV, or the Rodeo was coming next week. They were nowhere to be found.

Can you imagine how boring that game was? Dude, ATL was my personal side poker, trying to keep me awake. You had one team that couldnt cross the 50 and when they did all they could do was pass back right. The other team can only throw fade passes all day and hope one of them works.

I hope BET comes back to televise the game. Last years game was even below their standards. I heard somebody say that they game is going to be tape delayed and replayed during a weeknight, after Uncut goes off. The only way they will play it on Saturday is if JSU is back in the game.

Im sure ABC may want to buy the rights from BET when they find out that the most exciting QB in the country is in this game. 6'5" with a cannon arm is coming for the SWAC and aint nothing nobody can do about it.

Memo to the SWAC.....Here We Come to Save the Day.

Its our duty

Originally posted by Get Ready
JSU and SU have no in state rivals. Once you beat somebody so many times in a row, it is no longer a rivalry, its just a game. The biggest rivalry in the SWAC is now SU and JSU. The only two schools with fan support.

Is that enuf nutt swangin for you? :D

I remember 99. There were a group of people at my house watching the BC, or was it just one? No matter. At half time Gram was up 31-10. Everbody was saying that Gram was going to the SCG. I said noooo. Grambling and Duh Duh Doug is not smart enough to hold on to a 21 point lead and win.

And sure enough things began to change.
First it was 31-17
Then 31-24
Then 31-31
Then 31-34
Then 31-36

Some teams are just born to lose by their very nature.

Oh well

bbvine.gif

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

You forgot this one...i think this one is funnier

hahahahahahaha

Originally posted by Get Ready
And then last year, I believe I watched the game "in a private place." As usual Grambling was behind in the BC, but they did show some signs of life as they tried to come back, oh how they tried. They came within a two point conversion of a tie score. I said to myself, "big baller, I wonder who they are going to throw this ball to. Doug is not so stupid as to try to force this pass to the one person that Pete is not going to let catch this pass." But noooo, sure enough old dum ass Doug tried to force the ball once again to Scotty.

We know what happened from there. But for those of you that dont know. The ball was tipped by one of the many SU defenders surrounding Scotty. It finally fell into the hands of Ed Brown. He left the endzone with the ball and took off up the left sideline. He was at the 5, the 10 the 15 the 20the 25 the 30 the 35 the 40 the 45 the 50 the 55 oop my bad, i mean the 45 the 40 the 35 the 30 the 25 the 20 the 15 the 10 the 5 he diiiiiives TOUCHDOWN......actually 2 points.

And thats how it ended for dum Doug.

Oh well :D

Back