The Tale of 2 battered Cats meeting in Dallas 9/28/19

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
Recruiting wars 2019 we had 2 cats who can get really good players during the off season of late.

The first cat, a really big and proud Tiger recruits his very fast and strong help for his tribe due to his storied past and they snag new Tigers looking for greatness.

The second cat, a newly minted athletic Panther is working on a new emergence after having some lean years, but now with new facilities to lure talent like we haven't seen in years, they feel like they should be on top.

This year both these cats will limp into the 2019 version of the State Fair classic in Dallas, Texas 9/28/19. These cats will have some broken claws and missing fangs, but they are both angry and hungry. This will be a game of desperation because a rejuvenated Golden Lion with his glorious unscathed mane is waiting in the cut to take the crown, but there is a very crafty, strong Jaguar that will devour the loser of this great matchup.

WHO WANTS IT???

This will be a game of will because the loser of the SFC 2019 will be looking from the basement.

Let's see what you made of Panthers!!! We will find out if you purple or pink this weekend

Instead of walking around getting my belly full, I might just go inside the cotton bowl this year. Sounds like a remedy for desperation. A true cat fight in the making. This should be GOOOOOOD!!!

Hey what's wrong with Flounder? I gave the tiggers a compliment, I called my PANTHERS pink LOL

Hey what's wrong with Flounder? I gave the tiggers a compliment, I called my PANTHERS pink LOL

He’s suffering because Oprah state yeah that Oprah state done tapped that ass... flounders don’t know what to do check on him. It’s been a tough 48 hrs for him. His pride is hurt and he has to come to terms with the fact fobbs is overrated... and his team is winless right now. Po flounders..

He know this is coming...

panther-eating.jpg

He’s suffering because Oprah state yeah that Oprah state done tapped that ass... flounders don’t know what to do check on him. It’s been a tough 48 hrs for him. His pride is hurt and he has to come to terms with the fact fobbs is overrated... and his team is winless right now. Po flounders..

I don't trust even a winless grumbling, it my be a trick, we not falling for the banana in a tailpipe

Hey PV gone head and kill gram crackas spirits
Shiiiiiiiiddddddd... Gram can be 0-900 and when they play us, they look like the dallas cowboys done suited up lol. Y’all don’t know Gram like we know Gram.

Matter of fact., peeeveee got my full support we see the gram crackas next week... dallas cowboys, Eddie Robinson, kinkaid , most trophy’s in the swac peeeveeeee fitty gram crackas fourty 2 cause ain’t no defense in this game... thanks ahead peeeeeeveeeee *snickers*

Hey PV gone head and kill gram crackas spirits

Matter of fact., peeeveee got my full support we see the gram crackas next week... dallas cowboys, Eddie Robinson, kinkaid , most trophy’s in the swac peeeveeeee fitty gram crackas fourty 2 cause ain’t no defense in this game... thanks ahead peeeeeeveeeee *snickers*
Bruh, we gone need for you to stop poking the Gram bear. They fiesty and want to put a 60 piece on us. :(

Bruh, we gone need for you to stop poking the Gram bear. They fiesty and want to put a 60 piece on us. :(

Nah *gets Pom poms* peeeeeeeeeveeeeeeee you know! Peeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeee you know! Pe Be Pe ve pe! You know! Gone head and soften up gram crackas for us... they can’t cover all 97 of them wide receivers y’all got over there.

Nah *gets Pom poms* peeeeeeeeeveeeeeeee you know! Peeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeee you know! Pe Be Pe ve pe! You know! Gone head and soften up gram crackas for us... they can’t cover all 97 of them wide receivers y’all got over there.

I don't know about soften up, have you seen our defense?

Back