The Show Tits Crusade!!!!!!!

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Since I have been working so diligently here in Fayetteville on my Ph.D. I have kinda let the crusade slide.

WELL!!!! It's dormant no more!!!!

JSTUS WHERE YA AT!!!!!!!

SHOW THOSE TITS!!!!!
WITH THE 3 INCH HEELS AND A THONG!!!!

SHOW YOUR TITS!!!!!
SHOW YOUR TITS!!!!!
SHOW YOUR TITS!!!!!

As co-chairperson of the 20NOLA02 Reunion, I'm asking all ladies to assist Dr. Sweet Nupe, and Mike Bigg in the Show Your Tits Crusade.

As we finalize the plans for next year's reunion, a venue is currently under review, for the proper amount of sunlight needed to view some nice well rounded boobies.

Dr. Sweet Nupe has been tasked to review all boobies, before the contestants will be allowed to show them. Help him decide which boobies will be shown at the reunion.

Mike Bigg, seeing that DSN is a Gramblinite like yourself, I encourage you give him all the assistence that he needs to pull this off. The man is studying for Phd, and doesn't have the time on his hands to pull this off by himself, and unfortunately, I'm tasked with putting together a reunion for ALL to enjoy.

You are the only person on these boards that can help him pull this off, afterall, you are Mr. Bigg. I can't count on another Gramblinite named Suge, because he will scare all of the women away, not to mention he's on a crusade of his own, rounding up phat arse men all over the country.

So, Mike Bigg, ladies, put your differences aside, and assist Dr. Sweep Nupe, and The Reunion Commitee, as much as you can. Afterall this is YOUR Reunion.

NICE

You dayum right.....you can't count on me. And we me and all the phat boys get united.....we are going to shut down Shoneys!

Suge, I got a slogan for our crusade........

Are you gonna eat yo cornbread ??

And after Shoney's *burp* Denny's should be next. We'll give them a real reason not to serve us !!

The Phat Boys are back !!!!

Nita, I thought you would want the men to show something else, but if's it's Phat Men With Tits, you want, then Phat Men With Tits you shall have.

Is this your official application of 20NOLA02 tasking?

NICE

I'm down........

Are you tipping ?!?!

I know no shame !!!!!!!!!! :D

*looking for map of Waffle Houses within a 50 mile radius*

Back