The Real Mr. Matriculation Changed His

MightyDog

name.

The DP actually ran him off the board when he tried to smack under his original name. MM, I know who you are and your smack didn't change. NT hit you so hard under your old name that you departed in shame. Now you come back trying to be a smart guy just as you did when NT busted you. As you can see you still have it in for NT.

You didn't like the name we gave you, but the more you post the more you sound the same. A snake is still a snake, but I know who you are.

One mistake you made is that all the negative things you accused the DP of were made by other smacking organizations. Therefore by running you off the board you are trying to come down hard on the DP but it still did not work. All our smackers you can contact them by using their real names. No but you are trying to throw a brick and hide your hand, but it didn't work, I know who you are. You will not be treated any different this time around as you were a few months ago.

Now what are you going to do?

Tell another lie by saying you have been MM from day one.

Boss Dog has not taken MM serious.

However, I did receive a vision in my dream last night and Boss Dog said let the DP know that if MM come up to Huntsville wearing his Colonel Rebel Uniform and acting like Master Lynch, we are going to run him out of town using part of the goal post after our victory.

We are going to do a few onside kick, just to rub it in on you all. I hope the annual SWAC officials school is as much fun as summer smack school was.

BTW, Master Lynch is not the same person Lynch Street was named after.

Huh? What?

Actually I did change my name after the board crash; one of the many times it crashed. It had nothing to do with smacking, I never frequented the smack board on a regular basis. I was to busy talking hip hop on the small talk board. Furthermore, Ntelekt has never crossed me, so I don't have any personal ani towards that man.

Sheisty Dog I really don't understand why you and your cohorts always have to run a Perry Mason investigation on people. It's simply a waste of time. You should have run one of your famed investigations on raggedy arse Cooper to see why Louisville kicked his non coaching arse out 100 miles and running. You should have run a Magnum P.I. investigation on the 10 mile rap sheet hot handed Brandon Reed has compiled since stepping foot on the campus of 0-7. Aren't those things more important than what I was posting under before the board crashed??

mysteries.gif

What did Mr. Matriculation post under prior to the infamous crash of the SWAC Page????????? Sheisty Dog wants to know!

56.jpg

Hey, I'm Magnum P.I. I changed my name to Sheisty Dog after my show was canceled. I'm gonna find out what the name of my arch enemy Mr. M was before the board crashed if it kills me!!!

MM, after going thru the voting list, you did not vote on the flag issue. Tell me why you did not vote.

I know you were too busy.

What are you doing for JSU?

I know you are too busy.

One thing I hate is liars and theives, they make my blood boil.-outkast

When all else fails, tell a lie.-(Sheisty Dog's daily bread)

55.jpg

Oh, that fiesty Mr. M is hard to capture. What should I do? What would Cooper do?? I got it, i'll tell some lies about the confederate flag, i'll LIE and say he didn't vote! My fellow dawgpound will support the lie, just like they support my idol Cooper when he lies and makes excuses! Yeah, yeah thats the ticket!

MM, goes and sees Spike Lee's film and leaves the theater total confused. He talked himself in a box and now everybody on the board knows he did not understand the movie.

Poor fellow did not understand anything about the use of a satire to bring attention to a growing problem that exist in the honor dorm on the campus of JSU.

It is clear to me that he took porch monkey out of context and tried to use it as smack. MM you did not understand anything that was said and demonstrate in the movie. All you heard was the word Alabama. When we asked you to explain PR, you went off in left field. Never did and never will be able to explain PM. Then tried to use the Bear, blacks driving trucks with Roll Tide and getting you butt chewed out in Florence, AL. Do you now understand that you don't know. You must still have RC Cola Drink Boxs on the porchs in your neighborhood. Did you have grass in your front before arriving at JSU?

Using a new word, you continue to amaze me as you try to intelegize the DP.

How come you didn't vote to change the flag? If you say you voted would I be the lier or you will be the lier?

You did say your Mother voted, but you cannot rely on her vote; you have to do manly things. Just think, all the good folks in MS died for you to have the right to vote. But since you are your own man you probably can't understand why they died. I know you are trying to teach a little history and be funny at the same time, but don't go into areas you will never be able to understand. By you not voting does this means that Porch Monkey applies to you as well.

If MM did not understand the movie, how will he understand the whipping that awaits his tiny tiggers?

Don't try to smack with the #1 smack team, just be second best.

Since you enjoy name calling, for the AAMU/JSU, I am going to purchase an ad on the scoreboard that will read "We Just Whipped Col Rebel The Biggest Monkey of All Time."

English....Personification... Moms=JSU

It think your homie Ntelekt finally figured out I was using Mom and JSU in the same context. Ask him to explain so you can quit bringing my mother into this. Back to the proper smackdown.....

52.jpg

I need to sit down and meditate to my master sen sei Cooper. Oh sen sai what more can i do. I've lied, slandered and out right fabricated the truth about Mr. M and he still prevails. Woe is me..woe is me.

morita.jpg

Oh, Sheisty Dog Son. Do as I Sen Sei Cooper have done for so many years. First you must wax the lie on and wax the lie off. Then take the lie to the grave. Stick to your lie. Keep lying about Mr. M not voting for the new flag. Whatever you do, don't deviate from your lie. I the master of 0-7 have spoken.

MM, the All American, did not vote. You will not be recognized from this day forward by the AAMU Dawgpound for failing to vote for a new Mississippi State Flag. You are hereby banded by the #1 smack team.

If you ever get the opportunity to address the DP again, you must beg the JSU Mafia for your untimely statements.

You may want to appeal to J-State Tiger to redeem yourself for telling the second greatest smack team on the board that you wanted no parts of them. In one in there mind would not dis the initiator of the Smack Board. This great smacker is in the Hall of Fame, along with the likes of J-State Tiger and robber. J-State Tiger tied with Mighty Dog for the Best Smacker of 2001 which was a great accomplishment for JST. You could have been part of a great smack team, but you chose to go your separate way and now you have no one to talke to but yourself.

You have brought shame to the Seal of JSU by placing it in your signature. Removing it would be like trying to reduce the rent on your stadium or trying to change the name to Robert Kent.

I recommend the head of the JSU Mafia forbid your from embarrssing the Pride of Mississippi from this day forward.

You may appeal this decision to Mighty Hornet if you feel that we have mistreated you.

You will not receive another reply from the #2 smacker.

Mr. Miyagi says flee

morita.jpg

Oh, Sheisty Dog Son. When all else fails and your lies fall on dead ears flee. Flee my son flee! Just like I Sensai Cooper fleed Louisville for 0-7.

63.jpg

Sheisty Dog now resides on this deserted island where not even the natives understand his logic.

Back