The Next Time a MOFO Says TransWomen are Women...Tell them this

If you place 100 women and 10 men on a deserted island...in 100 years you will have a thriving community. If you place 100 trans women and 10 men on a deserted island...in 100 years you will 110 skeletons of dead men.
You can challenge someone with that, but foolishness isn't going anywhere. It's easier to say real women don't require the prefix trans to describe their gender.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Maybe we shouldn't be fixated on imaginary scenarios rooted in transphobia when mofos outchea trying to incite real violence against transpeople.

View: https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1640878646960312320

Honestly it's not imaginary but when I hear a trans woman talking about birthing kids confusing the children that's a problem. My coworker has a 3 year old daughter who asked her trans uncle who now identifies as a woman could he have kids. This fool said in front of us "if it's God's will." I responded "man don't put that on God. You know good and damn well you can't have a baby."

I then told him....why ot explain to the child why you feel comfortable to dress up as a woman etc....

Honestly it's not imaginary but when I hear a trans woman talking about birthing kids confusing the children that's a problem. My coworker has a 3 year old daughter who asked her trans uncle who now identifies as a woman could he have kids. This fool said in front of us "if it's God's will." I responded "man don't put that on God. You know good and damn well you can't have a baby."

I then told him....why ot explain to the child why you feel comfortable to dress up as a woman etc....

So you think this is all about "dress up"?

If a kid ask you can men have children and you create a narrative to suggest it then yes....that situation is about dress up.

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

If you born with a spoon use a dude. If you born with a puddin use a broad. Now you can call yourself what you wanna call yourself that's your right, but it is what you're born with that you are. Any man that has sexual relations with another man born with a spoon is a homosexual. Even a stud broad can get a spoon stuck in her. Ain't nothing more special than two beautiful naked women exploring each other's body. This is called a science experiment.

Back