The Newest Alabama Transplant Arrived Wednesday!

Mike

Ace Dawg! RQQ!!!!
After out recruiting the Chamber of Commerce in Houston. I have succeeded in yet another Bulldog transplant!

Ladies and Gentlemen, My sister has made the Big Move to Texas! She will be working for Fort Bend County in the Urban Planning Department. So, the November party will be one for her, too.

Also, while out the other day. I met another Bulldog that just moved here. He will be coming to the party, also. We are all about making this a Bulldog city! You can't stop me! Ntelekt you need to get your arse in gear! APW where the hell are your applications and resumes. I'm on a roll!!!!!

That damn Mike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S OVER !!!!!!!!!!

It's beginning to look very familiar around here......:)

Step on some MF'ing toes Mike !!!!!!!!!!

Dayum Niter!

The Tailgate party that we plan on having for the PV/JSU game and the TxSU/SU game. Ain't you been reading the board?

<font color=hotpink>That party is Nov. 10.

Hee hee!

Ummm, we'll have to do something else for your birthday, Nov. 3.</font>

Originally posted by Vinita
WHAT PARTY?!

They are referring to <a href="http://www.swacpage.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=7145" target="_blank"><b>THIS</b></a>! :cool:

Ms. Jag4Jag, we've already started initial planning of the official <b>"Nita Turns 29 H-Town Celebration"</b>; tentatively slated for Saturday, November 3, 2001. :D

29??

I thought I was 25! Y'all planning a party for me? That['s so SWEET!! I didn't have to threaten anyone or ANYTHING!!

:D

This thread was supposed to be about....

Transplants!

Anyway, who could I persuade to move next? I would try MD, but I need him to handle things on the home front.

Nita,

I bet you won't drink from the Big Arse Glass that phatback got all night? Man, that would be a sight in itself. LMAO!!!! Talkin about drunk! Man, yall need to understand that the pics don't do that glass justice. It's HUUUUUGGGGGEEEE!!!!!

Let's get a frew thangs SKR8 ...

1. Welcome to Texas, Mike's sister! Hope you brought your sunscreen!! :D

2. Mike, who gives a CRAP what you MEANT for your thread to be about? ;)

3. I ain't sced of Phatback OR his big arsed glass! Bring on the SKYY Vodka and the ORANGE JUICE!!

*passing the car keys to Corey*

Heart transplants? :confused:

Niter, my bad. I had meant to type 2<b>0</b>, you know how the 0 and the 9 are right next to each other on the keyboard. :D

You just don't know................

Originally posted by Vinita

3. I ain't sced of Phatback OR his big arsed glass! Bring on the SKYY Vodka and the ORANGE JUICE!!

*passing the car keys to Corey*

Girl, It'll have you doing things that'll make Corey blush !!!

It ain't one to be played with !! :D

Tara,

Make sure you take plenttttty of pictures for this one. :D

Well! I'll just b-dayum

I've been away too long!
Mikey...don't worry...I gotta move somewhere.

Besides...I have only 7 more weeks left here. My last day is November 30th.

Stay tuned!

Why you callin' me out???

Originally posted by Mike
Ntelekt you need to get your arse in gear!

:eek:

Slow down, dude...give me a chance!

I can't be goin' nowhere butt-azzed naked! :D

First the gig....THEN the move...;)

Back