The impact of Social Media on the pimping game

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
That physician/massage thread had me thinking. I know there is nothing new under the sun and that prostitution is the oldest profession in the world but SM has changed the game so much and so many people have no idea. These chicks are vicious now. They are Apex predators now.

For example, we went to LIV night club last year and posted some pictures to IG with the location tagged. I started getting dms from bottle service chicks and other random chicks telling me they saw me in the club but didn't get a chance to speak. They all went into the spill about how them and they girls host parties and are willing to travel. I understood the game that was being run but its some suckas who would fall for it.

Same with these traveling "Nuru Masseuses'". I won't even get into onlyfans but its crazy how the game has flipped.

That physician/massage thread had me thinking. I know there is nothing new under the sun and that prostitution is the oldest profession in the world but SM has changed the game so much and so many people have no idea. These chicks are vicious now. They are Apex predators now.

For example, we went to LIV night club last year and posted some pictures to IG with the location tagged. I started getting dms from bottle service chicks and other random chicks telling me they saw me in the club but didn't get a chance to speak. They all went into the spill about how them and they girls host parties and are willing to travel. I understood the game that was being run but its some suckas who would fall for it.

Same with these traveling "Nuru Masseuses'". I won't even get into onlyfans but its crazy how the game has flipped.
I'm not signed up with onlyfans. I hear that the site is wild and lot goes on.

Social media actually changed the game once the internet became with sites like Instagram and facebook. You young cats didn't get to experience black planet and heck even the SWAC Page and Onnidan in it's infant stages. Really before then it was much easier. Bruh we use to literally travel to PWI's on the weekend and meet chicks and stay in the dorms with them. I mean just meet them at the corner stores or student centers and tell them we were in town and needed a place to stay. We had beer money to get there and just enough gas money to get back home. Heck sometimes the broads gave us gas money to get back home. All you had to do is have someone take one for the team. That means hitting the big girl or the ugliest chick to get that money. 😇 😅

Back