++ The "G" stands for Grossness ++

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Don't divert Diva!!!

The man was caught digging in his nose and licking his fingers afterwards!!!! Licking his fingers like just finished some Tasty's chicken!!! :lol:

No diverting is focusing on a man digging in his nose to make you forget about the ass beating you received this weekend. That is diverting.:emlaugh::emlaugh:

We sure DoUged in that azz on national television... Delta State and Valley messed up a perfect season for yall.

No diverting is focusing on a man digging in his nose to make you forget about the ass beating you received this weekend. That is diverting.:emlaugh::emlaugh:

Don't divert Diva!!!

The man was caught digging in his nose and licking his fingers afterwards!!!! Licking his fingers like just finished some Tasty's chicken!!! :lol:

No you didn't say "Tasty's chicken". :lol::lol::lol:

No you didn't say "Tasty's chicken". :lol::lol::lol:

I'm still amazed how these nasty azz n!ggas can just continue to look at that clip and talk about food. They're just as gross. O well, different strokes for different folks. I bet the main ones jumping on Doug wouldn't say it to his face and pick their noses to. lmao

Last edited:
LOL REEEAAALLLLLL hard at how Grumblin golks are NOOOOWWWWWW and SUDDENLY tryin to distance themselves from their beloved.....urrruuhhhh Doug. His name ain't "Doug" for nuthin. LOL!!!

LOL REEEAAALLLLLL hard at how Grumblin golks are NOOOOWWWWWW and SUDDENLY tryin to distance themselves from their beloved.....urrruuhhhh Doug. His name ain't "Doug" for nuthin. LOL!!!
Hey mom whats for dinner???

Go up ya nose and pick a winner!!!!!!:lol:
(nobody beats da biz...)

We sure DoUged in that azz on national television... Delta State and Valley messed up a perfect season for yall.

lil mike mike....I know you tryin to help that diva out an all, but "teach me how to dougie" looked real bad on the sideline diggin!!!! It's 1 thing if he did a swipe, but he went searching for family members up in there!!!

Oh yeah, we lost that game. Some of us knew going in the outcome. Next time you see Doug in the BR, hand him a hanky!!!

The way these grumbling folks are defending Doug about eating his boogers, sounds like that's the norm at grumbling. Dem country knee-grows need to realize that they can't do all that crazy mess in public that they do on grumbling campus.

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sq7Oxe0guAg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sq7Oxe0guAg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This is truly a sad day for the swac!

:scared:

[video=youtube;Jpl_yWYNZVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpl_yWYNZVs&playnext=1&list=PL6A927DE83B3C957C&index=10[/video]

"Dis is gon' cease to exist... It's gon' stop now..."

They really don't mean too, but it just comes natural for their country azzes.

Actually what comes natural for us is beating some su faguars country, ghetto azzes. That's what comes natural for us. Y'all fake azzes want Doug so bad you can "taste" it. LOSERS. Gramblinites did good to not come on this board and smack ya azzes silly for kicking ya azz once again. But nooooo, now you want to divert the azz beating. I warn you, don't unleash the wrath, faguars. You don't wanna go there, trust me. Go have football practice with Stump and the boys. Y'all need it.

One more thing...what also comes natural for us is beating some Jstank country, curl activator, vienna sausage, hoghead cheese eating azzes. LOSERS.

Actually what comes natural for us is beating some su faguars country, ghetto azzes. That's what comes natural for us. Y'all fake azzes want Doug so bad you can "taste" it. LOSERS. Gramblinites did good to not come on this board and smack ya azzes silly for kicking ya azz once again. But nooooo, now you want to divert the azz beating. I warn you, don't unleash the wrath, faguars. You don't wanna go there, trust me. Go have football practice with Stump and the boys. Y'all need it.

One more thing...what also comes natural for us is beating some Jstank country, curl activator, vienna sausage, hoghead cheese eating azzes. LOSERS.

You are right Booger Lady.

Back