The Firm of Taylor, Dukes, and Robinson

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Oh BTW...

Mafia,

Elgin Andrews is wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy overrated. Kent will truly feel what real LBs are.

I sure hope Kent doesn't give up the game of football after this Saturday. :(

LOL @ Linebackers.

Gram I hope that your corners have been on some kind of tae bo or workout regiment, cause they will do a lot of running in behind TC, Story, manning,, or whoever else we unleash on poor gram. How many years has it been since Gram kept JSU under 30? You hopes rest on the puny arm or R. Hymes. This wont be pretty.

Memo to Grambling:

We will not be running the ball. So if Duke and Taylor are in the game, you are going to get abused. The only time we plan on running the ball is in victory formation.

KNEEEEE-GROW....PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Get Ready
Memo to Grambling:

We will not be running the ball. So if Duke and Taylor are in the game, you are going to get abused. The only time we plan on running the ball is in victory formation.

GR,

How does "crow" taste this time of the year?? This is the 2nd time in three weeks that you and your sorry mafia have tasted this specialty. Oh, I guess Robert "BENT"(over) and got abused while trying to pass for his 300 yds. By the way why was he pulled out of the game????? Running the ball?????? Your whole team is a JOKE!!!!!!

Back