The Find Suge a Woman Thread..

Suge

The Phat Mack
This is sad.....Ole Suge, the cutest phat boy in the South, needs a woman. After a long stint recovering from Vaginaphobia...ole Suge is ready to jump back in the fray. One problem......I am in Pensacola, FL! Man finding an intelligent sister in this hell hole is like trying to win a SWAC title at a Bama school....err, sorry I forgot what board I was on........anyway, I figured if Mike's lil dumpy arse can find a wife, and all the rest of you lames can get your rocks off from SWACpage........hell I know I can. I mean, I'm Suge. And on SP...it doesn't get much bigger than the pres-O-dent.

So, all you chicks with desperate "friends" who are looking for men....start hooking a brother up. I don't care where they are, for some good , umm I mean for a good woman, I will travel!

:D

These people are eliminated from the running

Phat chicks, sorry but all we can do is be partners and win the WWF Tag team title!

Women who were at GSU in the 90's(93-98 primarily)....probably know someone who has already hit it....

Old women, been there, done that. If your arse is over 33...keep moving(sorry Spirit)!:D

That's all I can think of right now!!!

Bring on the Ho...err I mean Ladies!!!!!

Re: snicker...

Originally posted by Suge
Some help you people are......

LOL!!!

An old North La (Sicily Island) saying: I'd love to sit up with ya, but I'm a little sick myself...

If youS willin' to move to Houston, I know a whole CHUCH (left out R intentionally) full of 'em.

I actually saw a position here that had to do with animals & such. :D

good woman

Man if you want a really good woman, take our good friend Eddie's advice.

Get you a AFRICAN woman that's naked with a bone in her head. That's the kind of womam you need. And since you ain't got nothing then if it don't work out she can't take half.

On the real big Suge when we go to the Classic this year we'll find you a women.

NO, WOLFMAN!!

The Classic is NOT the place for Suge to find a good woman to settle down with!!

Who said anything about a good woman. i just want a ho, errrr i mean a lady! LOL

Wolfy!!! Man stop with the Eddie Jokes..........you taking me back to the Wildlife Lab!! Aunt Bunny fell down the stairs!

Anyway..you people are no fun. This entire thread was really made just so I could call Mike DUMPY! And call Sprit old! Now that has been done...I can return to my pursuit of getting my baby momma Tara back in the fold, and getting this knot out of my next from dealing with ATL and her Double Joints!

{singing to self}

It's my babay momma (You ain't no)
She on child support.....

Mr Pres-0-dent, all I can tell you about your search for a First Lady (or second or third ... ) is NOT to look here in the MetroPlex.

No disrespect to Nita or Dtown or Spirit but ... the womenfolk here are :eek:

Dont get me wrong - the women here in many cases are go-gee-ous but what the women dont lack in the back they lack in places that only be helped by Prozac

If you dont believe me, ask the aforementioned Divas of Dallas and they'll tell you themselves: North Texas Dames are PSYCHO DAMES :eek:

*usually, but not all ... usually ... MOSTLY :D

LOL!!!!

Hassan!!!! ROTF!!!!!

You is ignant!!!! Boy when is you gonna get down here?

If you are trying to find a women on the swacpage, she at least needs to see what you look like first. Post your picture (notice I said yours and not your wanna be picture). There are alot of places to meet a eligible and attractive women. But, before you even start looking around, find out first what type of women do you want. As you mention earlier, you don't want a good women you wanted a garden tool. For the record, I don't think a garden tool would make a good wife and mother for you. I mean lets face it, it would be hard to be in love with a metal object that has a wooden stick attached to it.

THINK ABOUT!! :kiss: :kiss:

Uh Suge, your Vaginaphobia could be part of the problem. You can't be sced, you have to handle your buziness cuz if your don't, that's grounds for dismissal. Trust me. :) :emlaugh: :rolleyes: :emlaugh:

What up Hassan? It's too bad you've had some bad experiences with the women in Dtown; however if you flip the script, there are some crazy arse men (real psychos) her too. :eek:

..........and getting this knot out of my next from dealing with ATL and her Double Joints!

I told you that your were not ready for that last position. But you had to be hard;) head.

See you later...

Ps don't tell Tara... i will need a ride when I get to Texas:D

sorry Spiritfingers but I aint tryin to flip the script

men being crazy in the Plex dont concern me - and as for you, if you dont like crazy men stop hangin around Big T's Bazaar

Mike, CALL me braa

Jackson woman....arrghhh!!!

What are you trying to do to me GTigress. I am trying to get away from women like that.........

Besides isn't Jackson woman an oxymoron?

Besides I trying to get with JSTUS in Jackson! (but don't tell Tara)!

WHAT?!!!! Soror is this why you've been a no-show at Purple Thursday. Don't do it... (Hell yeah, I'm a hata)!!!!!:eek:

6th lil' Suge

Jackson woman....arrghhh!!!

What are you trying to do to me GTigress. I am trying to get away from women like that.........

Besides isn't Jackson woman an oxymoron?

Besides I trying to get with JSTUS in Jackson! (but don't tell Tara)!

Aren't you working on child #6, w/ Tara?? HUH???????!!!!!! You betta be a good boy this weekend. JSTUS, you see men are jus' as messy as women. Sheesh! I will not be a part of this deception!

Back